76-80

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 76 The Seventy-sixth Day·Sun officially reached a cooperation

    I saw Feng Kuo's hand sticking into the big black hole in the exchange center, and after that hand went in, he couldn't see it anymore. It didn't seem like he was sticking in, but was completely submerged by the darkness. , No, it would be better to say that his hand was swallowed by darkness.

    A person's hand stretching from a bright place into a dark place will at least reveal some outlines due to the reflection of light everywhere, but Feng Kuo's hand stretching into the hole cannot be seen clearly. From everyone's point of view, he is His hand was severed by the darkness just above the elbow.

    Regarding Lu Miaomiao's exclamation, neither Feng Kuo nor Liu Fengnian knew why Lu Miaomiao made such a fuss, but everyone in Wuyou Apartment, including Jiang Ruxue, knew what the big hole was for, and no one knew what it was. I don't know how deep the big hole is and where it leads, so this big dark hole is undoubtedly dangerous for human beings.

    It's just that neither Liu Fengnian nor Feng Kuo knew this, so they were only surprised when they saw other people in the room looking at Feng Kuo with terrified expressions.

    Feng Kuo asked blankly: "I just want to see if there is anything in it. Is there any problem?"

    Fang You said to him inexplicably: "You...you should take out your hand first. "

    Feng Kuo thought that he accidentally offended Fang You and the others, and when he heard Fang You's words, he immediately pulled his hand out, stood at attention, and skillfully admitted his mistake: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't touch things here casually "

    But Guan Lan was so frightened that the cantaloupe in his hand almost fell off, and he was so nervous that he stammered: "You, do you really think it's okay? Does your hand hurt? Are you still feeling? Don't just cut it off, right?"

    " Huh?" Facing Guan Lan's repeated questions, Feng Kuo expressed his puzzlement. He stretched out his hand and patted it and said, "It's okay, it doesn't hurt, and I still feel it. It's not broken. I just want to reach in and see It’s just a matter of seeing how deep the hole is, so how could it be injured? This hole won’t eat people.”

    Feng Kuo thought he was making a little joke, but when he saw that Fang You and the others didn't react to the joke, he suddenly realized something, and panicked immediately, holding his hands and saying in fear, "This, This hole can’t really eat people, can it?!”

    After seeing a vegetable field that can grow normal crops and a livestock farm that can raise normal animals, Feng Kuo feels that there is no human-eating machine in this apartment. something impossible.

    Fang You said seriously: "It's hard to say, but this hole prefers to eat mutant animals and plants. I don't know if it likes to eat people. Anyway, it's better not to try it lightly." When she said this, Feng Kuo became even

    more She was frightened. After all, according to previous experience, Fang You is not a person who will lie at will. What she said like this shows that this hole is indeed dangerous.

    Seeing that Feng Kuo's face was turning pale, Lu Miaomiao immediately burst out laughing: "Brother Feng, you don't have to worry too much, you probably didn't touch anything when you reached in just now. This is because this exchange center uses To throw the corpses of mutated animals and plants in and then calculate the points that can be redeemed in the end, and the big hole is the entrance of the corpses of mutated animals and plants. I don’t know how much this big hole can hold, but at least we have thrown in it so far. All the mutated animal and plant corpses have not yet filled this big hole. So don't challenge the depth of this hole lightly."