01.

hobbie brown x afab!reader

cw : smut, 18+ , p n v , pussy eating, blowjob , public sex(etc.)

wc: 4,079

A/n: never did one of these before so I hope y'all enjoy!

Just another one of your fantasies of hobbie, what could go wrong?

just a fantasy you say in your head. Just a fantasy. The fantasy in question is what got you touching in the first place .

as days pass your cunt ached for hobbie. You needed him so badly you started to fantasize at hq.. bad idea. You dreamt of shopping with hobbie. Him buying you skirts and band tees(etc) going into the changing rooms just to get railed up. His length throbbing while watching you undress infront of him.. he couldn't help himself any longer as soon as you took your pants off he immediately grabbed you by your waist.

Moving your underwear out the way while pulling down his pants. As soon as he did that he started fucking you at a rapid pace. "Comon luv you can take my cock can't you?" he says like you had a choice . Letting out muffled moans from his large hand on your mouth to make sure that no one could hear how much of a slut your being for him. That's what got him going.

Seeing how only he can make you this wet.. until you remembered it was only a fantasy and that you were a hq until you heard a "helo luv" hobbie says as he walks up to you. Quickly removing your hand from your slick wet cunt and placing it by your side "hi hobbie" you said smiling. Him looking at you confused.. he sees your out of breath and decides to take you home.

After opening the portal to your bedroom, both of you step in and relax. "sooo" you say awkwardly "yes luv?" hobbie says making eye contact with you. Feeling your cunt getting even wetter from this and you lean into his ear and whisper "I need you so fucking bad hobbie~" as you go down on him kissing his bulge through his pants.

"Atta Girl" he says gripping your hair and holding your head up as he undos his belt and pulls don't his pants a boxers as his length hits you in the face pulsing, as the tip leaks precum. Licking up from the base to the tip slightly teasing the slit to hear his groans from it. Quickly bobbing your head up and down his cock, making wet slurping sounds as you keep going.

Hobbie thrusting into your warm mouth to the bobbing motion, even keeping your head all the way down as he cums down your pretty throat that always makes him feel good. But this time he knew he had to make you feel good, by getting on his knees and rubbing the fabric against ur wet cunt teasing you.

Pulling off your silk panties with haste he licks your cilt while sticking his middle finger in your wet aching hole. This made you feel amazing.. and he knew it. Pulling out his finger and replacing it with his tongue.. eating you out while you moan his name so eagerly wanting to cum. "please.. hobbie Please lemme cum it's t'much" you say while gripping his hair "you taste so good luv" he says in a hum while you feel a knot in your stomach.. your close. And he knows it.

As he continues eating you out while using his thumb to play with your cilt.. his hard work payed off. You came..! He lapped up the juices like he hasn't had water in the past year. As you ride out your high he stood up and puts you in a mating press. His favorite position to breed your tight little cunt with his seed. He teases the hole with his tip and slowly pushes in.. your legs already shaking from your high. "hobbie wait-" it's already to late he's inside of you and already thrusting.. he gets more eager as he hears you moan his name.. with every thrust "ahn!~ hobbie" "oh fuck hobbie" "hobbie I can't take it I can't-" he smirks "ofc you can doll you can take my cock can't you?" He says as your cunt grips his cock with his every move.

"Oh fuck, I'm close sweetheart " he says as his tip kisses your good spot making you throw your head back and yell out his name "oh oh hobbie ! I'm cumming!!" You say cumming around his cock as you feel him twitch inside of you.. he paints your insides white. Both of you panting he runs a bath and praises you with kisses all over you

"You did so good for me doll" ask he says making your heart flutter "so fucking good for me" planting another kiss on you. Now you knew how much hobbie loved you.. you loved him back

"I love you princess "

"I love you too bee"