02.

Hobbie brown x afab!reader

cw: fingering, blowjob, degrading, praises, shower sex, teasing(etc)

wc: 4,706

a/n: part 2 of just a fantasy hope y'all enjoy (also feel free to leave suggestions please)

You thought it'd stop at one fantasy, but you were wrong...

after a night of care from Hobbie he leaves your grasps for tonight going to hq because Miguel had called him. as you lay there feeling the sleep taking over you. you close your eyes to dream but luckily its a dream you never forget..

it's just like any regular dream you had, just a normal day where you're not spider man/woman. in home which you thought you were alone this time, but you weren't. - as you heard the shower run with a familiar voice... it was hobbie you say softly under your breath.

"Hi bee" you say to the tall figure in the shower. "hero princess, care to join me?" hobbie says more in a sultry voice. not replying but simply undressing and joining your bf in the shower. and you notice something was different about hobbie.. he was bolder than he actually was with his low eyes staring at you can complimenting like " you're so pretty doll" "gosh i wanna fuck your pretty face so bad" " I bet you'll look prettier with my cum all over you" while kissing different parts of your body while slightly rutting against your ass.

'hnn.. hobie- bee-" you say slightly coming out as a moan... "yes darlin'?" he kept rutting his cock against you until... "do you need my mouth on your cock hobs?" you say to him being quite shocked and nodding as you go down kissing the tip and rubbing your thumb over the slit. hearing a slight groan from the male you start to take his whole length despise you gagging and spit forming. you bobbed your head up and down as he sloppy thrusts into your mouth as hot tears were streaming down your face.

him seeing you like this clearly turned him on. after taking his cock out of your mouth he decides to cum all over your pretty face just like he said he would. you start smiling as you see thick white ropes cover your face as you lick your lips... "you're such a fuckin' slut for me, aren't you luv?" nodding as he picks you up and start stretching your hole with his cock... bulling into it with no prep. even though he fucked your cunt countless times you'd still be tight.

that was his favorite part about you, you'd be so wet but so tight. but as soon as he started thrusting, you'd awake. you head muffled "princess?... Doll?" it was hobbie!.. you have adjusted to the lighting and tall figure hovering over you with a grin. "seems you made a mess luv" he said pointing at your soaked panties.

"i-..." you stumbled to find words... "it's okay ill help" he says with a smile, as he takes his digits sliding them in you fingering. oh yes you loved when his long fingers were inside you... you were so needy you basically fucked yourself on his fingers. as he sat that watching you moan out "ahn~!" "Oh yes !! fuck hobbie!!" as he removed his fingers from your cunt you'd whined as he let out a breathy "i know doll i know" and shoved his cock into you... "Now tell me what you want princess."

"your cock please hobs.. i need you to fuck me please!" you let out almost as a sob. "As you wish Darlin" quickly putting you into missionary and fucking you like there's no tomorrow ... he loves seeing you're fucked up face every time he fucks you... it turns him on so much he can't control it if he goes faster and deeper, "youre such a cockdrunk slut for me arent you doll?" "yeah you are comon luv take my cock take it all"

you did as you told, feeling that knot in your stomach. "fuck hobs its t'much.. i cant-!!" you cried out " but you're doing so well sweetheart, you're taking my cock so good in your tight little cunt" he coos.. you can't help it and squirt and cum all on his cock as he shoots his thick white ropes into you filling you with his seed, pulling out to see it run out of you. he put on his clothes and hugged you

"youre so pretty doll.. you did so good for me im lucky to have you"

flustered you smiled hugging him back and saying "i love you hobs" in the crook of his neck... "Now let's get you cleaned up" he says now you're thinking if the dream would come true... it wouldnt right?,,