03.

Hobbie brown x afab!reader

cw: shower sex, 18+, make out, blowjob, backshots, some fluff at the end

wc: 5,230

a/n: might make another part but hope you guys enjoy!

"Comon luv lets get you washed up" he says with a wink carrying you, you can help but think that your dream was coming true! Is hobbie really going to fuck you in the shower for the first time?!

You can't help to get wet by the thought, but it leaves your mind as you hear the shower being turned on and you being placed down in the shower with hobbie. He pulls you in for a kiss and smiles. As time passes of washing your self-off you feel hobbie staring at you... you look at his with your innocent eyes (knowing you're not innocent as you seem) this makes his cock throb.

just like in the dream held you close and started rutting against your ass. whispering all the things he'd say in the dream. "you're so pretty doll." "Gosh i wanna fuck your pretty face so bad" "I bet you'll look prettier with my cum all over you." are you still dreaming you ask yourself to tremble at the words he'd say while kissing you.

your response to this was getting on your knees on the cold slightly wet floor. and start to like hobbie's shaft up and down. just like you did in the dream. taking him all at once, you know how to make him cum so easily. bobbing your head up and down at a good pace as he starts to sloppy thrust into your mouth until he cums. "fucckk, your doing so good f'me doll- just like that-" as thick white ropes pour into your mouth and some on your face. just like the dream you say to yourself.

as you licked your lips his cock twitched. he found it so hot how you had his cum on your pretty face. "Turn around for me sweetheart" you did as told, him bending you over slightly and lining his tip with hole bulling into it. as you let out a moan/gasp at the feeling of him inside of you, even though you're still sore from earlier you took the pain a pleasure you were getting to you already wet cunt.

"Oh! hobbie ahn !~" "i can't i can't i can't take it please- please-" he shushes your pleas with his tip kissing your cervix. "comon you know you love my cock slut, you take it so well, no need of me stopping now doll" he coos at you, biting your lip as he keeps his brutal pace, you swear you could feel your cunt bruising from his thrust.

"Please, please hobbie" "please what doll?" he smirks "let me - cum please hobs please-" "no" he says sternly, "sorry doll can't let you do that, I'll let you cum when i feel like it." your eyes wide as he slows his pace to cum inside of your gummy walls that basically clench around his cock with every thrust. "shit-" he cruses under his breath.

he has a lot of stamina, so he keeps fucking your abused cunt. using you like a sex doll, not even letting you cum once, denying all of your orgasms and only edging you, "you feel so fucking good sweetheart" "you fucking love my cock huh?" "yes, yes hobs!-" "your so fucking cockdrunk huh my little slut just for me"

you never knew how feral hobbie would get when he fucks you from the back, seeing how you take all of him- it gets him even more excited. finally, after edging you for the past hour he showed some sympathy. saying "since you're being a girl good I'll let you cum perhaps" he was lying as soon as you said "yes, yes im close hm!~" he pulled out.

why, why would he pull out... again, with another ruined orgasm. he left you whiny and rubbing your ass against his cock practically begging him to enter you again. "Stop fuckin whining and I'll let you cum this time" you nod as your voice lower until he entered you again, letting out a mewl. Your cunt so sensitive you can't help but to start crying from being edged and brutally fucked. His thrusting sent pleasurable chills up and down your spine. "Comon baby cum f'me, I know you can be a good girl and cum on my cock ma" he says as you obey him letting out a "fuck fuck" when you do so as his white ropes paint your insides once again. Legs already shaking he picks you up and places a kiss on your cheek smiling.

He cleans you up and puts you on some comfy clothes as he apologizes for going for so long. "It's okay hobs I swear" "I know it's just your so cute when you moan my name and and-" you cut him off with a kiss "you know I love you hobs and nothing you could do that'll get me mad, other than you teasing me but still" he smiles at you and plants kisses all over your face "I love you too baby" you guys spent the rest of the day/afternoon watching tv and sleeping.

so I guess you can say it was a dream come true