PROFILE

NAME: Carol Olston 'Carol-chan'AGE: 19 (I age her up for the ✨plot✨)EYE COLOR: GreenHEIGHT: 5'3LIKES: Pudding, cute things, her friends, sweet people, smart people, cute and delicious foodBIRTHDAY: MARCH 8HAIR: Wavy BlondeEYES: GreenSTATUS: Alive

AGE: 19 (I age her up for the ✨plot✨)
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 5'3
LIKES: Pudding, cute things, her friends, sweet people, smart people, cute and delicious food
BIRTHDAY: MARCH 8
HAIR: Wavy Blonde
EYES: Green
STATUS: Alive

RELATIVES:
Ferris Olston (mother)
Eddie Olston (father)
Kousuke Misaki (distant cousin, boyfriend)
Mrs. Misaki (distant aunt)

FRIENDS(In their world):
Kousuke Misaki
Tomo Aizawa
Misuzu Gundou
Junichirou Kubota

APPEARANCE

Carol Olston is a teenage girl of average height with large, voluptuous breasts, long, shoulder length, slightly curly, blond hair, pale skin, large, blue eyes, a pink shirt, a white undershirt, a small red bowtie, a black mini skirt, long white socks that almost reach her skirt, and red shoes on her feet with white socks. She almost always has a playful, innocent smile on her face.

 She almost always has a playful, innocent smile on her face

PERSONALITY

Carol Olston usually shows the appearance of a bubbly, naive, and innocent teenage girl. She is almost always seen smiling. She's extremely cheery and is eager to make friends, and she cherishes her friends and family with all her heart. The also tends to be clingy, which can make people like Tomo uncomfortable and Misuzu irritated. However, it's never done with malicious intent. However, she does have another side to her. It's shown many times that while she is genuinely a happy person, her naive and innocent side is mostly a façade, as she is a lot more aware of the emotions of her friends than she lets on, and she also has her deeper emotions that she has to deal with, such as when she realizes she ahs feelings for Kousuke Olston, and isn't sure if he shares those feelings. She also enjoys teasing and messing with her friends, such as when she pulled strings to get Misuzu to play Cinderella in the school play just so that she could get a picture of her in the dress on her phone.

DEVIL FRUIT POWER:

MIND CONTROL
マインドコントロール
Maindokontorōru

•The user can control the minds of others, including their thoughts, perceptions, memories, emotions and personality. Depending on the user's skill and power, this can range from a trance-like state very similar to hypnosis, to the target being completely subject to the user's control. A skilled user may be able to control the minds of multiple people simultaneously. The target(s) can be placed in a semi-conscious state, where they may have no recollection of any actions that they perform while under the user's control; and whilst enthralled, the recipients may display capacities that they would otherwise not be capable of in their normal state.

•Users can control the victim if they see the victims eye, skin contact, and if they are within the vicinity of the users.

LAMBEE
(a free soul who are the one who will guides the devil fruit owners. She can appear if the users speak to her in her mind or if the user will call her name)

DEVIL FRUIT APPEARANCE:
(A box like fruit, white like color almost shining)

AFFILIATED:
•Red-Haired Pirates
•Dracule Mihawk
•Donquixote Pirates
•Crocodile
•Smoker
•Strawhat Pirates(Her crew)

(I'll update it in the future ~)

Carol-chan and other characters from Tomo-chan wa onaniko belongs to Fumita Yanagida.

One Piece belongs to Eiichiro Oda the GOAT!