1

*beep beep beep* I nearly fall off my bed as my morning alarm goes off. Great i'm going to be late on my first day of Junior year. Why do I do this to myself, I knew I should have put two more alarms. I quickly throw on my uniform, brush my teeth, hair and put some light mascara on with a bit of lip oil. I stop to look at myself in the mirror making sure I look presentable before racing to the living room, sliding my shoes on and grabbing my backpack. Oh my god I am going to miss the bus. I say goodbye to my parents who are calmly eating their morning breakfast. Then try to get to the bus stop as fast as I can.

At least I get to see Michael today. We've always rode the school bus together since middle school. He's my first and we'll really my only crush at the moment. God I hope he's not taking the limo with Mia instead because that will literally ruin my whole day.

I begin to worry when I don't see any sign of Michael. The bus is already turning the corner, welp there goes my good mood.

As I began to line up to step into the bus I hear my name being shouted. I recognize his voice and smile to myself before turning around to greet him.

"Good morning to you too"

"Good morning!!" he says giving me the cutest smile i've ever seen while still trying to catch his breath

"I was beginning to think you forgot about me" I say with a small laugh, trying not to sound clingy in any sort of way.

"What no!, Riding the bus is our thing, you know that. I woke up late and I had to go pick up Mia...."

I stopped listening after he said her name. I knew where this was going and I did not like it. Don't get me wrong Mia's a sweet heart but I always thought that Michael would be my boyfriend.

"Micheal OMG you run so fast" I hear her say catching her breath. He gives a little laugh to her statement and they begin to talk amongst their selves.

wow, good morning my ass, so much for this being our thing.

____________________________________
Part 1 complete💐
I haven't seen anyone wrote about Michael so congrats on finding someone who is willing to be the first 🩷
please vote🎀