🖤𝔸𝖓𝗎𝘣һɑv cօ𝖓𝚏𝔯օ𝖓𝘵𝖊𝒹 Ꮢɑ𝒿🖤

The next day,again in the morning Anubhav woke up by around 7.He then turned to find Haseena snuggled into him,wrapped in a thick blanket.He woke up wearing his pants and made Haseena wear his shirt that was lying by their side and tugged her properly into the comforter,such that she doesn't feel cold at all.After taking a good warm bath and getting ready in a white hoodie and grey slacks,he came out of the washroom.Moving towards her he gently caressed her cheeks and then rubbed his thumb over her cheeks.She leaned more into his touch feeling him in her sleep.He smiled and that's when she held his hand,close and tight to herself in sleep.Slowly removing his hands from her grip,he took the recorder that was present in the bedside table.Recording his audio in it,he left the room,not before kissing her forehead gently,so as to not disturb her sleep.

While Anubhav was passing through the corridor of the ground floor,that's when Charles met him.

charles-tumne McArey ko kuch paise diye the kya,uska sweater over-sized hain,aur woh apne size ke hisab se sweater khareede.

as-haan diye toh the,kya huwa koi problem?

charles-yahi problem hain.Ab woh chala gaya apne liye sweater lene,aur jeep ki chadi uss singer ke haathon de diya

[Anubhav had asked McArey to take him and Raj to the brownburg tomorrow morning by around 7.30.McArey agreed and even informed Raj about this.Though Raj found it strange,yet he agreed.]

as-toh McArey nahi chal raha humare saath.(he asked which rather came out as a statement.)

charles-nahi

as-acha huwa(saying so he moved ahead,leaving a confused Charles behind.)

charles-acha huwa?acha kyu huwa?ahaa,chodo,har alag insan ko har alga time pe alag mood hain,pata nahi humesha se khikhilane wale anubhav ka mood itna utra huwa kyu hain?

Reaching the gate of the hotel,Anubhav saw Raj standing in a yellow full sleeve sweater shirt tugged in blue jeans.They both then entered the jeep and Raj drove to the destination.

While on the other side,Haseena's sleep broke and she blushed finding herself in his shirt.But immediately she rushed to the washroom again feeling uneasy this morning aswell.She came out and sat on the bed wiping her face when she saw that again there is their recorder kept in his side of the bed.She pressed the play button to hear him with a smile constantly playing her face,she forgot all the exhaustion that she just felt.His voice,was the remedy to all her problems,and she knew that,as well as he too.Though she hid about this fact from Anubhav,that she was not feeling well from past two days,yet she could just not stop herself or him,when things just escalated between them yesternight.It was like she just wanted it and hence she falling for her desires,they both gave in yesternight.Drowned in the thoughts and memoires of yesternight,she heard his husky voice through the recorder.

" Ek khubsurat pari,ek bohot hi khubsurat pari ke bhanti aap so rahi thi.Sapne dekh rahi thi na?hum jab wapis aayenge,tab hume batana kaunsa swapn dekh rahi thi aap.Hum lautne main zyada samay nahi lagayenge,theek hain.Aur phir...(there was a sudden pause,she laid down by the side of the recorder by then,looking at it without blinking her eyes.)hume aap bohot,bohot,bohot,bohot,bohot,bohot,bohot,bohot pasand hain(he said or nearly whispered it).Haan ab aap so jayiye,jab hum aayenge aapko utha denge,theek hain."(and then she heard him kiss in the audio.She yet again smiled,blushing profusely.)

Reaching the peak of brownsburg.Coming out of the jeep,they both felt the cold currents hitting their faces.Anubhav took the camera moving a bit more ahead more near to the cliff.While Raj closed his eyes,taking a deep breath in,relaxed,and smiled.

Raj-fantastic,really very nice.

as-tum Mumbai wapas kab ja rahe ho(He asked suddenyl and Raj was startled by this sudden question that he was not expecting at all.Waiting for long,when Anubhav got no answer from Raj,he spoke again.)