🖤𐐛𝖊𝚏𝘵 ɑ𝘐օ𝖓𝖊,ɑ𝓰ɑⅈ𝖓🖤

Haseena fainted and Raj immediately picked her up and informed the news about Anubhav and with help of preeti,took Haseena to the nearest hospital.

Soon the news spread like a wild fire to the entire hotel.

The police came for enquiry and asked Raj questions.He being himself,knew how to give answers,twisted and created a plot of his own.

While Haseena opened her eyes,fluttering it,adjusting it to the light around.She realised nothing of it was a dream,but yet a part of her didn't want to accept the truth as it is said to her,she felt something's not right,but poor girl,who can change the destiny.

preeti-kaise feel kar rahi ho haseena

But Haseena didn't reply a single word,she just turned herself,facing her back to her.Her eyes were open,staring endlessly,without blinking,cause she knew,the moment she would blink her eyes,the tears would flow endlessly,and unlike before,her Anu would not be there to wipe it off and to make her smile through his silly tactricks.

Preeti sighed and went out,after checking for her pulse once more and found it to be a bit below normal,but it was alright as of now.

raghav-kuch kaha haseena ne

preeti-kuch nahi bol rahi woh

raghav-hey bhagwan,humesha hi bolti rehne wali,chulbuli si haseena beti ab kuch nahi bol rahi,aur Anu,aise kaise ho gaya,kitne khush the dono ek saath.

preeti-na jane kiski nazar lag gayi unki khushiyon ko(at this point Raj entered there and saw them talking.Take the devil's name and there he is.He then peeped inside the room where Haseena was laying,as her back was facing him,he thought probably she's still asleep.

But as all this was happening here,McArey went to braunsberg,the hill top,where Raj said that the accident took place.He endlessly was staring at the cliff end.He had developed a special bond with Anubhav in these few day.He looked at him as an elder brother,the way he talked to him,the way they enjoyed silly jokes,the way he cared for him,gave him money to buy sweater of his size,everything.He felt a lone tear escaping his eyes.He was standing at the cliff end,and after spending a couple of minutes there,he turned to leave,that's when he saw the camera,Anubhav's camera and.........

While here in the hotel:

Raj was asked to brief the accident.

"Anubhav ko braunsberg main sun rise ka photo lena tha,yeh bolke hum dono cliff end pe pohonche,hotel ke jeep main.Maine jeep chalaya tha.Waha pohonch ke,Anubhav ne kuch photos liye.Uske baad,usne yeh kaha ki thoda aur height se photos lena hain,aur isliye woh jeep main baitha,jeep thoda aagey badhaya.Risky place hain,sambhal kar rehna,aisa maine usse warn kiya peeche se.Par usne meri chetavni ko ansuni karke,jeep aur aagey badhaya.Shayad break fail huwa,yah jeep main kuch aur gadbadi thi,lekin uske baad maine sirf yeh dekha,ki jeep aur Anubhav dono gehri khayee main gir gaye.Yahi tha,jo huwa waha."

And he signed beneath the briefing.

While here in the room,Preeti entered to find Haseena still laid on the bed.

preeti-hasi,Anubh....Anu....body aa chuki hain(she could just not make herself to speak his name aswell.)

hm-humse nahi hoga.

preeti-haseena aise...

raghav-theek hain beta,mat dekho,but atleast chalo toh saath,hum tumhe iss tarah akele nahi chod sakte.

Convincing her,they finally took her with them.While preeti was wandering why did,Raghav just didn't ask her to see the body,maybe it was not good for her right now,but it was her right,atleast she should have taken a last glimpse of his body.

In the ambulance,was a body,wrapped in a white cloth,from head to toe.Raj felt a cold gust of wind passing through,when he caught a glimpse of Anubhav's body.He was not just able to go any near,he can't.How could he possibly.

The ambulance having the body went ahead,and following it was Raghav,Raj,preeti and haseena in a car.While moving down the hill,McArey came running,showing his hand stopped the car in which they were moving.She passed the camera to Raj,as he was in the driving seat.He took the camera,and passed it back to Haseena.Haseena took the camera and just held it close to her heart,as if she was holding him close to her.She looked at McArey,though she wanted to thank him for this,but probably could not just make herself to say a word.It was as if,her whole world felt black.Again,she met with that emptiness,which she used to face when she was in her orphanage,there then she met Anu,they first became friends,good friends and then finally realising their love,they confessed it soon.Life was no longer black and empty for the two of them.It's rightly said,once in your lonely life,you get a company,life becomes colourful,but there is a constant fear of returning back to that lonely life,and this time,they would not be able to cope up with the loneliness.She was here,her fears turning true,returning back to that lonely black life of hers.She questioned,why was god so rude to her.She was all alone from her childhood,and now again,her fate,desitned her to live her life alone,without her Anu.How cruel could fate ever turn,to seperate the only reason she was alive for.But maybe that only reason,now gave her another reason,to live,to live for their little one,that small being inside her.What was it's fault?Was even that little being destined to be alone,from the very beginning.

Returning back to their house,yes house,cause it's no longer a home.Their Rainbow,that they had build with so many dreams,was no longer a home.But she would never leave it,cause it's where she belongs,the safest place,she can find in the entire world after her Anu's embrace.Cause,it had their memories,those memories,that they had made with love,cat fights,loving,romancing,talking,chatting,pranking.Those walls screamed of his presence,the bed,their dream-their bedroom,his dark room,the workshop,the surviving hall,everything,they just called his presence.She was not alone here,there were the memories of her Anu,here,she would not be lonely here,cause he is here with her,in the form of his memories.Those photframes hanging.

Ohh,how much she wished,the person in that portrait to be standing in front of her,alive.But no longer,she didn't even was able to give him a good bye,cause she just can't make herself to see him lying wrapped in white clothes,lifeless,it would haunt her forever,she will lose the very hope of living.Those smiles on the faces,in the photo,could now never reach her lips,cause the reason behind that smile was gone,gone for,forever?

Her life has been snatched off,it's just a body,moving,but not living.

Preeti helped her into their bedroom and after ensuring that she had laid down on the bed,she covered her with a comforter,diming the lights of the room,she just slowly closed the door,moving outside to the living hall,where she found Raj.

preeti-excuse me(Raj turned to face her.)

preeti-ek second,kuch baat karni thi aapse.(they both excused from tere and went to a corner.)

pr-chakkar aake neeche girne ki wajah se,Hasi aur baby,dono hi ki body bohot weak ho chuki hain.Hasi abhi bhi bohot trauma main hain,aur baby ki condition bohot critical.Agar thoda bhi unch neech huwa toh Haseena ka miscarriage bhi ho sakta hain.Yeh haseena ko nahi bataya maine,cause woh abhi bhi bohot shocked hain,and woh yeh news kaise percieve karegi,honeslty I don't know.And usse abhi atleast ek week ke liye bedrest ki zaroorat hain,for healing.Aise main koi jaan pehchan ka yahi rahe,that would be better,atleast usse akela feel nahi hoga.Aur humara toh pata hi hain aapko,aise marzi se leave nahi milta,aur main toh doctor hoon,isliye mujhe aur Raghav dono hi ko leave milne at present mushkil hain.Raj ki leave kitne din tak hain

raj-agle wednesday tak

pr-woh extend kiya ja sakta hain na,kuch aur din yahi ruk lo,tum toh Anu ke dost bhi ho,haseena ko acha lagega,atleast woh lonely feel nahi karegi,dheere dheere she'll get back to normal.Aap rukenge na?

raj-hmm,main rukunga yahi.

pr-thanks

She left,but she failed to notice the smirk that formed on his lips,maybe this was what he wished for.Him and Haseena,alone.No one else,in between.

CONTINUESSS......

THANKYOU FOR READING!!!!!!