[New Beginning]

---
-

--Disclaimer---

°I deleted the pervious chapter's of this Fanfiction so, the chap you read before simply forget about it, from this initial chapter everything will be start from scratch, i also change my au a little too!

MOST--IMPORTANT
°I don't own the wmmap and ditoeftv novels or neither manhwa's credit to the original owners!

°The pictures used in this fiction are also not mine credit to original owner!

Kuro

Presents

[The Rose Finally Bloom]

Fanfiction of wmmap and ditoeftv

OBELIA
[°PRINCESS BEDROOM°]

¶°°¶

"can i come in!"--diana peak from the door.

"sure lady Diana you can your always welcome"--felix.

"fufu sir felix"--diana went to the crib,"hwllo~ baby you awake hehe".

"aw wa ao"

"princess has been awake since 7 she a early child i guess, lady Diana would you stay with princess for a while please i have accompany his majesty to the conference room"

"of course~~ it would be my pleasure sir felix"--Diana as she hold the baby in her hand.

"thank you lady"--felix bowed to her, took his leave.

Thud

"...."

"so shall we talk...princess"

"aw wao"

"smile, do you know princess penelope i recently found out that im carrying his majesty's child"

"ao wah?"

"surprising right!, well their something eles to i don't know if its girl or boy but simply imagine if its boy then your position as a heir will be gone hahah"--Diana laughed manically, as she twirl around the room.

"aw awo"

"smile, but as you know i have heart of gold I'll spare you cuz your mother former empress is already dead and when i give brith to my child obviously i will become the empress and my child the heir of the throne"--she twirl around the room again.

"awww owa wa"

"oh i forget the most important detail haha silly me i will only spare you in one condition and that is that you have to obey my all orders or else...you know what i mean right~"

¶°°°¶

Few years later<

Penelope pov<

"its been 6 years since i last saw Diana if i remember correctly the last time we meet was when she told me that carry Claude's child...i wonder where is she right now"--penelope thought, suddenly she felt floating in the air.

"...HUH!"

"what are you doing here alone"--claude said as he hold penelope.

"damn literally got heart attack this man will never changed"--penelope thought.

"nothing daddy i was just playing with my doll that you gifted me last time do you know i even named it"

"hmm what's the named then?"--claude asked her in his normal emo tone, as he was walking in the garden.

"heheh im glad you asked daddy i named her Annabelle~"

"hmm"

Penelope de alger obelia legitimate child of the tyrant emperor claude de alger obelia and empress Andromeda de alger obelia, she is currently 6 year's old.

Her appearance is just like her mother andromeda same pink magnetic waving hair with bangs that hide her emerald turquoise jewel eyes symbol of the royal family.

FunFacts<
= penelope and Diana have very werid relationship they don't know if they are enemies or friends.
What you guys think?

¶°°¶

Vote_comment