Who are you?

" "=thoughts.

At claude's cambers<

Athanasia's Pov<

"how dare that wench named you knowing that their's already a true heir, if she survived that labor she would have limbs cut off"

"glup,it's not like i told her to give me a name like that im harmless totally harmless and im also not interested in any throne i just need to goo back" --athy thought.

Claude took a sip of his tea-"eat it why are you not eating or eles i will punished the chefs"

"your majesty princess is shy that's why she hesitating"--felix suggested.

Claude looks at felix with a deadass look-"did i ask you?"

"umm...no"

"bitch what the chef did it you"--"ill eat papa hehe athy really love chocolate cake hehe"--athanasia pick up the cake--"damn i really love sweets but right now i feel like throwing up lily where are you i miss lily"

"...who thought you manners?"--claude as he puts his tea cup down,as he lay back at the sofa.

"li-

Suddenly the door opened relieving a cute little child.

"cough cough"--athanasia choke internally--"...damn she have some nerves to brag like that..should i be concern for her"--athy thought who was dying internally.

"daddy! daddy!"--the child straight ran to claude.

"...EXCUSE ME...DADDY WHO?"--athy thoughts

"penelope"--claude who stood from his position and hold penelope as they make their way to the sofa.

"wait since when this bloody tyrant become this soft but first of all who is she? she call claude daddy and claude becomes a whole another person as soon as he saw her so thats mean she is his daughter and he is her father but how just if i remember correctly in the novel athanasia never had a sibling did i miss a part but how i read the novel more than 3 times just its doesn't makes sense please some one explain ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"--athanasia who's have a internally panic attack.

"do want some cookies"--claude.

Penelope nodded-"yes please!"

Penelope is sitting besides claude.

"huh!"--penelope took notice of athanasia's existence.

"you!...who are you?"--penelope pointed her figure towards athanasia's direction.

"me? She talking about me?"--athy thought.

"hehe im athy"--she said while giving a big smile.

"oh!"

"she is penelope de alger obelia the crown princess of obelia"--claude said while glaring at Athanasia.

||°Aftersomewhile°||

"felix take Athanasia back"

"yes your majesty lets go princess"

As they were Athanasia notice that penelope was starting at her with cold eyes.

"..."

¶°°°¶

At ruby palace<

"this what happened lily"--Athanasia's tell lily about the tea time with claude.

"so you had fun princess"--lily as she tug Athanasia to bed.

"hmm i have fun with papa and sister"

"sister?"

"you don't know she's my older sister penelope she has dark pink magenta hair she's sooo pretty hehe athy lovers her lily"

"oh!, your talking about her majesty's daughter princess penelope"

"majesty?"

"well its very long story I'll tell you later princess now now close your eyes"

Athanasia's thought--"i would if i can get along with her"

FunFacts<
= athy found minor information about penny with the help of felix.
= penelope was little jealous to athy cuz she look similar to claude.

¶°°°¶

Vote_comment