« 𝙸 »

꧁☾︎❣︎☽︎꧂

꧁☾︎❣︎☽︎꧂

The sky transformed into a mesmerizing blend of orange and pink hues, while translucent clouds gracefully drifted in the cool breeze.

On the cruise ship, a group of workers, aged between late 30s and early 40s, diligently carried out their tasks.

Some were engaged in cleaning duties, while others prepared the lifeboats, always ready for any unforeseen
emergencies.

The ship sailed through the calm wave pool, its gentle tides trailing behind.

With a second deck boasting five rows of pristine white benches, passengers could enjoy panoramic views of the vast ocean.

As the vessel ventured further into the open waters, five-foot waves emerged, accompanied by a fierce wind. In the far, far horizon, a colossal black thundercloud loomed ominously.

A boy, appearing to be 16 years old, leaned against the railing, his gaze fixated on the darkening scenery.

His short, wavy hair, the color of dark crimson, danced in the breeze. The sun pierced through a cloud, casting a radiant glow upon his eye, which shimmered with a captivating orangey-yellow hue.

???: "Noah, get over here!" a voice of an old woman echoed.

Noah: "Coming!" He hastily made his way toward the woman.

꧁☾︎❣︎☽︎꧂

Noah: "Is there anything you need, gram?"

Grandmother: "Oh, it's nothing."

Noah: "Then why did you call me?"

...

Grandmother: "It seems like a storm is brewing. Let's head back inside."

Noah glanced back at the foreboding scenery; indeed, it appeared as if they were sailing into the heart of a tempest.

Assisting his grandmother, he pushed her wheelchair, guiding her to their cabin.

꧁☾︎❣︎☽︎꧂

Noah laid in his bed, gazing at the ceiling. The ambient sounds of pink noise and thunder reverberated through the air.

The rocking of the ship caused the wheelchair to roll and bump against the wall. After a few minutes, Noah managed to sleep, despite the relentless storm.

Lightning streaked across the sky, followed by deafening thunder. Noah, a heavy sleeper, remained oblivious to the cacophony.

His grandmother, however, remained awake throughout the restless night.