« 𝙸𝙸 »

꧁☾︎❣︎☽︎꧂

꧁☾︎❣︎☽︎꧂

The crowd erupted into panic, with people pushing and shoving, cries of fear filling the air. Some individuals resigned themselves to their fate, while others desperately sought refuge. Amidst the chaos, Noah's attention was drawn to an unfamiliar boy who glanced in his direction.

Noah: 'Who is he? I've never seen him before. Did he sneak aboard?'

He closed his eyes for a brief moment, lost in his thoughts. When he reopened them, he found himself face to face with the mysterious boy.

Their proximity caused Noah's face to redden slightly. The boy was undeniably attractive, standing about three inches taller than Noah, with short, disheveled black hair that almost obscured his eyes.

His eyes, which was a mesmerizing rusty green, locked onto Noah's own. A few seconds later, Noah gently pushed the boy's face away.

Noah: "Who are you?"

...

Noah: "H-hey! Who are you?"

???: "You were crying, weren't you?"

Noah: "W-what!? No!?"

???: "That's a lie. Were you crying because you're afraid of drowning?"

Noah: He hesitated "Yes."

???: "No, there's something else."

Noah: "And how would you know!?"

...

They stared at each other, a hint of blush still lingering on Noah's face.

...

???: "Allan."

Noah: "What?"

Allan: "My name, Allan."

Noah: "O-oh." He paused. 'Should I say my name too?'

Noah: "I'm No-"

Before Noah could finish speaking, Allan grabbed his hand and hurriedly dragged him towards the last lifeboat.

Noah: "W-wait, no! Stop!"

...

Allan: "Why? Aren't you afraid of dying?"