9

Author POV :
Previously,

Jungkook : So, can I get your number?

Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung turned their head towards him with the speed of light while Yuna and Hobi facepalmed themselves.

Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung : WHAT?

Jungkook : I mean I need to update about Minahh's health as well as for any emergency regarding her condition. So for that I need your Number.

Taehyung : Okay, sure.

Soon they exchanged numbers. But there Jimin was noticing every little thing from starting. Even if he was bickering with Yoongi, his all attention was on how Jungkook was behaving with Taehyung. He was suspicious but he don't wanna jump on conclusions without knowing anything. So he let it slide and they all chatted for while and decided to part ways.

It was 7 when they all reached outside the building to go on their own way. When Jungkook heard two soulmates talking.

Jimin : I'll tell Yoongi to drop you, we can go on a date some other time.

Taehyung : It's fine Minnie. I'll take a taxi. Anyways you've not spent time with hyung these days so you should go okay ?

Jimin : But taetae~

That's when he was interrupted by Jungkook.

Jungkook : If you don't mind I can drop you Taehyung. Anyways my house is on the way to your house.

Taehyung immediately agreed as he want his bestfriend to enjoy with his boyfriend.

Jimin : NO, i-i mean taetae we can um we can drop you and then go on a date.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, 'this shorty will get killed at this rate, already those fucking nicknames for my baby are making me insane and here he wanna take him away from me.'

Jungkook : It's fine Jimin. You can enjoy your date. I'll drop Taehyung, don't worry.

Taehyung convinced Jimin with his pouty lips and who was Jimin to disagree.

Soon Jimin and Yoongi went from there whereas Taehyung was watching them going. On the other hand Jungkook signaled Yuna to join Hobi and his secretary in another car while he drops Taehyung.

Yuna immediately obeyed as she knew what was going on and wasn't having guts to stop Kook as he is her boss.

Taehyung turned around to meet the sight of Jungkook looking at him with darkened eyes. He averted his gaze to the car behind him going which had Yuna, Hobi and his secretary there.

Taehyung : Ohh where is Yuna noona going, isn't she your secretary?

Jungkook : I've some files at Jung's Enterprises so she went there to collect those. So let's go, I'll drop you.

Taehyung : Okay.

Saying this Jungkook opened the passenger seat door for Taehyung while Taehyung smiled at him and murmured a small thank you.
.
.
With Jimin and Yoongi :
Jimin : Babe?

Yoongi : Huh?

Jimin : What do you think about Mr. Jeon?

Yoongi : Mr. Jeon? Um he's nice guy. A family man. He's very known in business world for his work. He's very ambitious. I read a article on him one day. He get's what he want's. That's what I've heard about him. Why are you asking about him ?

Jimin : Ohh. Umm no nothing.

Saying this he looked outside the window and went into deep thoughts. That's when he remembered something.