13

Author POV :
Morning came. Birds chirping outside the window. Sunlight peeking through the curtains disturbing the beauty's sleep. Today's Sunday, why to wake up early? But soon the blanket covering the beauty was snatched away by none other than the world wide handsome guy with broad shoulders.

Jin : YAHHH TAEHYUNGIEE WAKE UP!

Taehyung : Ahh hyung lemme shweep! I'm shweepy! Today's Sunday!

Jin : Yaaaa is there any rule that you don't have to wake up early on Sunday? You know we all should wake up early and do some exercise

Jin : Yaaaa is there any rule that you don't have to wake up early on Sunday? You know we all should wake up early and do some exercise. Look at my world wide handsome face. Do you think this is just because of my genes I mean obviously handsomeness is in my genes but you should also do some exercise to maintain this look. Have you seen yourself? Who will say that you're WWH's brother in law you rat! Wake up!

Like this he started rapping completely unaware that Taehyung was already in the bathroom, showering to avoid listening his rap.

Jin : You brattt I was talking how can you avoid me? Huh?

Huffing he went outside only to see his husband cleaning the glasses from the floor which were broken by him.

Jin : YAHHH KIM NAMJOON!! WHAT TO DO WITH THIS FAMILY? AHHH!!

Namjoon : Babe, I didn't do anything. I was just trying to help you placing this glasses on the dining table.

Jin removed his one foot wear and threw in Namjoon's direction perfectly aiming on his head.
.
.
.
Soon Taehyung came and they were enjoying the breakfast.

Namjoon : Taebaby?

Taehyung looked up with a pout with mouth full of food with made both of them coo at the innocent baby. Namjoon continued,

Namjoon : Did you gave Mrs. Jeon's case to Bogum to handle?

Tae : Yes hyung.

He awkwardly said and looked down.

Namjoon : Baby, Mr. Jeon trust you with his wife. Why did you let Bogum handle that case? On top of that, Bogum got fired yesterday.

Taehyung stood up from his seat beyond shocked.

Taehyung : WHAT? HOW? HE DIDN'T TOLD ME ANYTHING! WHAT HAPPENED?

Namjoon : Relax and sit down.

Namjoon explained every single thing happened.

Taehyung can't believe it. Bogum asked him out on a coffee and Taehyung being kind hearted person couldn't deny it and said yes.
'How can Bogum do this?'. He was disgusted knowing Bogum's truth.

Namjoon : Anyways, let go out for dinner today at Jinnie's kitchen? What say?

Jin : Yayy let's go. I'm in! But you've to pay me okay! Don't expect me to provide you free food!