7th Unit

Narrator POV

Izuku now stood outside of the huge building of the 7th Unit's Dormitory. It was a huge Japanese style building that looked like a high class inn. Beside her was Kyouka smiling proudly seeing his reaction.

Izuku: This is the dormitory huh

Izuku: This is the dormitory huh. It looks more...traditional, I was expecting more modern

Kyouka:The architecture is the same as the other unit and has been built by 'Mato Exorcists', so a strong barrier protects it.

Kyouka stepped forward gesturing to him to follow and said.

Kyouka:Feel free to go in. It's your new workplace.

Izuku nodded as the two walked towards the door and opened it. When they went inside Izuku saw 3 girls standing at the entrance.

 When they went inside Izuku saw 3 girls standing at the entrance

???: Ugh it Really Is A Man

She said while putting emphasis on the 'Is' part This was Himari Azuma, youngest child in the main branch of the Azuma family

???: I'm from an all girls high school so I never had the chance to look at a man properly! It's kinda fun!

Excitedly said by a well-endowed young woman with short yellow hair with a greenish tint and matching green eyes This was Shushu Suruga.

???:P-Please treat us well, caretaker

Said by a little girl with Pink hair and a headband, and blue eyes This is Nei Ookawamura

Kyouka: These are the members who live here. There are others but they are out for business right now

Izuku: What does she mean by caretaker?

Kyouka: I'll ask you to become my slave during battles but any other time, I'll have you work as a caretaker

Izuku: Seriously?

Kyouka:These girls are certainly strong, but they are still a bunch of misfits. Putting shuuki on the scene as well, we never got to place the caretaker duty on anyone. You can do housework right.

Izuku:Wait, wasn't I going to become a member of the Anti-Demon Corps?

Kyouka:A man becoming a member of the Anti Demon Corps is impossible.