10- The return (2)

(it has been two days since spider came back to the forest the boy was delighted to be home, between the two days the boy was visited by many different people who all expressed their emotions to him. Even on the two days spider was finally able to go for an Ikran of his own, even though Meze did not mind Spider, spider needed to be able to fly on his own. After his first try, he managed to bond with the ikran domu. After all that happened the boy spent countless hours with his younger siblings and even went flying with Neteyam, where the two were happy and smiling)

"Fwaki grandmother wants you to go see her this morning okay". said Neytiri. "yes mama I will go visit Grandmother, Nete when I come back we gotta talk okay". "spider are we gonna go hunting today as well," Tuk asked. "of course spider said picking up Tuk which made her laugh. "I haven't been around my little klḷpixwll, you have gotten so big I bet you the best mini warrior in training". spider said. 

"Grandmother says I have the spirit of Aunt Sylwanin, the grandmother said I remind of her,"tuk said. "I'm pretty sure you would have been her favorite tuk". spider said

(after speaking with Tuk, the spider makes his way to his grandmother, and the two have a long conversation and a good time to discuss everything in the future for him and others. Mo'at enjoyed seeing her grandson changes as she predicted.)

"Have you found a mate throughout the past years, Mo'at asked her grandson. "no grandmother I've met other clans along the way, nobody believed me to be the oldest of turko Mokato but eventually the people believed, I've made friends but I wasn't no mate yet". He said.

"so when will you ask neteyam"? Mo'at questioned

(spider was shocked to the point of spitting out his tea)

*coughs* "What do you mean grandmother"? spider asked. "I've been on the plant longer than you times x3, so I ask when will you ask Neteyam"?, you see I've known this for 10 years now fwaki I knew you two would be". Mo'at said. 

"honestly grandmother, I've fought myself for many years thinking, I've pushed away and even left, but my heart would never let me be happy". He said. "it will come to shock us but we eventually will see our forever". Mo'at said as she pats the back of spider's head.

(after Spider leaves Mo'at he makes his way back home, he gets his siblings and they all go hunting, after an hour of hunting, the sully kids make their way back to the hut tuk, loak, and Kiri all go their own ways while neteyam and spider chat in Neteyams room)

"what is it you want to talk about Spider", neteyam asked. 

cliff hanger

comment