12- little moments

( For the past two weeks Spider and Neteyam grow closer than before just like when the were younger. The two boys hung out together hunt together and fly together, also in the last few weeks Spider had grow more and more Na'vi traits which excited the family.)

"Spider, When you were gone what did you like about it". Asked Neteyam. It was fun to express and feel one with myself plus my transformation was going pretty well for one I loved when my ears came in they were so fun to play with, plus it reminded me of when we were little every time you got upset, I would play with you ear and pat your head for you to get happy again" he replied. 

(the comment made neteyam smile and looked down, spider than starts to play with neteyams ears, which makes the navi smile at spider, the two stare at each other in a deep thought until neteyam starts to speak)

"uhm I think we should go help Mom and Dad with cooking," said Neteyam getting up. "wait neteyam what was that," said Spider. "it was nothing I just think we getting off track and we should go help our parents" said neteyam. "why did you jump away from me teyam" spider said getting closer to the navi.

(neteyam does nothing as spider contuies to inch his way closer to him. once the two boys were close spider took his hand placing it on neteyams face. the navi submits to his touch and the two stare at each other with a certain lust for each other)

"its okay to feel scared, but I promise you I meant everything I said to you" said spider. "it only takes a few moments for us to feel the way we do for each other" said spider again.