Get ready! This is the announcement for WAR!

Nezu: For the crimes you have committed, you will pay for them dearly.

Deku: I warned yout before not to mess with me!

Deku: Who gave you this number?

Nezu: I have my ways on finding out!

Deku: You mean the same way I killed your staff?

Nezu: This you will pay.

Deku: HA! Now you can only repeat yourself!

Nezu: Who do you think I am? I will find you and even if it means that I have to hunt you down myself!

Deku: Good luck Chimera!

Nezu: You made the whole world your enemy.

Deku: As if it wasn't before!

Nezu: I still do not understand why you are doing this!

Deku: Then let me spell it out for you.

Deku: B

Deku: O

Deku: R

Deku: D

Deku: O

Deku: M

Nezu: Because of something trivial thing?

Deku: That and my little past with heroes but that is something for you to find out!

Nezu: Oh I will and I will find out who you are as well.

Deku: Good luck!

Deku: In the mean time, I have a little hero to entertain.

Nezu: What are you planing to do?!

Deku: Wouldn't you like to know.

Nezu: Is there a reason not to tell me?

Deku: I am not dumb to tell my plans to the worlds most insane lunatic of a demon.

Deku: Who do you think I am :)

Nezu: Some too bright for his own good as a villain. It is quite unfortunate that you have chosen to go down that path.

Deku: Chosen?

Deku: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deku: I never chose to be a villain. I simply became one after everyone made me be one.

Nezu: I do not understand. You are the owner of your life.

Deku: And society are the shakles holding one down.

Deku: That is as much hint as you will get.

Deku's POV:

After I kill Ectoplasm in the small incident, everyone was out to get me. I could understand why but it took them a bit long to actually get that the one behind the hero kill or the assassination attempt on the teachers was not the LOV but me DEKU! 

A week has already passed after the incident and now seeing the rat threaten me made me laugh out loud. I wasn't scared that he would get me. I was also not scared about a life in prision. Nothing could scare me anymore not even death after I so tried it out once. Well I failed or otherwise I wouldn't have become a demon myself ready to kill everyone. 

Maybe I was born this way after society threw me away for being useless with no quirk. Other than that my father was a villain and he readily took me in after my mother abandoned me. This was how it began.. the tortue... the nightmares... the screams... and the blood. The path to becoming a villain was not pretty and it was covered in blood and pain.