The time... is now!

UA staff:

Vlad: Anyone had luck?

Power: Me and Snape shot him.

AllMight: Shot?

Eraserhead: As in killed?

Snipe: As in knocked out and hurt.

Midnight: How can we hurt a kid?

Thirteen: Who killed Ectoplasm.

Mic: On that topic... we got another problem.

AllMight: Which one?

Mic: I kinda got a call right now. @Eraserhead four of your kids are missing and one was found dead.

Eraserhead: Who?

Mic: For now Tsuki called and said Ojiro was found. Then I had a call with Ms. Aoyama, Ms. Hagakure and Ms. Iida. They are all missing their kids and thought they should let us know.

Midnight: What did you say to them?

Mic: That we do not know what is going on but we will go search for them.

Thirteen: Quick thinking!

Mic: What was I else supposed to tell them?

Vlad: Nothing.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Eraserhead: We have to find them.

Snipe: So we leaving Deku to escape?

Eraserhead: They are our students. What else?

Vlad: I agree.

AllMight: Yes.

Midnight: Should we split then?

Vlad: No.

Cementoss: No.

Cementoss: Time is key! We better find the other kids before anything happens to them.

Snipe: But we all know that they are dead and that Deku is the one responsible for it.

Thirteen: But we don't KNOW for sure! We have to find the bodies first. We have to give something to the parents.

Midnight: I agree with that. It is the worst nightmare for a mother not to know where the child is.

Vlad: Not only mothers.

Eraserhead: Then let's get moving. I don't need nor want to find them dead.

Mic: I am staying behind just in case something happens.

Cementoss: Alright.

Power: Did you inform Nezu yet?

Mic: He knows.

Power: Alright. I will spread my drones out so I can get an eye on everything better.

Cementoss: I am heading back to get the dorms done.

Power: Same here but ama be doing drones first.

Midnight: Uh you guys need help?

Thirteen: You go back as well. 

Vlad: Do we know anything about Deku besides his name, age and his past?

AllMight: Did he had any friend? Maybe we can make him think things over?