Jeff The Killer x Reader

It was a cloudy and stormy day, you look out of your window and you see trees and the rain falling for miles and miles. You feel super bored because you have nothing to do. You read all the books you brought with you, your iPod is dead, and you can't find anything else.

You think it would be funny to go annoy Jeff because he's really easy to piss off. You really liked his attention, you have to admit he is kind of cute but you never wanted to face it. Ever since you became a proxy you always had your eye on him, nobody gives him too much attention but nobody see's what you see in him.

You decide to get out of your bed and walk over to his room. You open his door and he's listening to music. "Have you heard of knocking?" Jeff said annoyed. You go over to his bed and just sit there. "What the fuck do you want" he said while talking off his headphones. You sat in silence trying not to laugh because it's so funny when he gets mad. "Can you stop just answer me" Jeff demanded. You started laughing and Jeff seems less annoyed.

"My iPod is dead, can I listen to music with you?" You said, wanting to be close to him. "I mean sure I guess" Jeff said while sounding confused. You sat right next to him and he gives you his left earbud, you look at his playlist and he has pretty good music taste.
After a bit he takes both our earbuds out and pauses the music. "You know, y/n you're not as annoying as I thought." He said, "I thought you didn't like me" you said confused. His face changes and he looks away "y/n I do like you... but not in the way you're thinking" Your heart is beating, you never thought this would happen but all your fantasies about him are coming true. "Jeff.. what do you mean by that" you said while stuttering a bit. "I mean this." Jeff said then he held your face

"y/n, may I kiss you?" He whispered in your ear, your heart immediately fluttered and you feel so strained and nervous. "Yeah.. sure" you said. Jeff pulls you in for a kiss while holding your face and his other hand around your waist. You can't believe this is happening, this is all so crazy!!

He breaks the kiss and he puts you in his lap and he holds you close to him. "Please don't leave me" Jeff whispered in your ear. "I promise you I won't" you said back to him. You cuddle with him for a bit until Slenderman walks in.