𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜

pov Joong:

Morning after the party: 10am.

 I've just been lying here since I got home. I couldn't fall asleep, the kiss just wouldn't leave my mind. I touched my lips because I still felt the taste of his on my own. Even though that feeling is slowly fading, I can still remember the exact taste. The kiss tasted like him and alcohol. I missed his warmth and his presence. 

Without even a sense of time because I had turned off my phone, I got up and made myself a coffee and ate my breakfast. I took a one-hour shower. It was so good...

It was already noon when I decided to turn my phone back on, I received a lot of messages. Most of them were from my fans on Instagram. However, there were also a few messages from Dunk. 

Chat with Dunk <3

Joong:  I'm sorry  (8 o'clock)

Dunk: What are you apologizing for? (12 o'clock)

Dunk: What happened yesterday? (12 o'clock)

Dunk: Oh sh*t, I can't remember anything!! (12 o'clock)

Dunk: How did I get home? (12 o'clock)

Dunk: Did I do anything embarrassing yesterday? (12 o'clock)

At first, I was quite overwhelmed. I typed out an answer several times and then deleted it again. Finally, I wrote to him.

JoongCan we meet? I want to clear things up with you. 

He immediately sent a reply. 

DunkHave you had lunch yet? How about our favorite restaurant? 

I quickly wrote back...

JoongYes, that works. See you in 15 minutes at the restaurant

...and then got ready.

When I arrived at the restaurant, he was already there, waving at me. I walked towards him and as I approached, he pulled me into a hug...my heart immediately started racing...I only managed a quiet "hi". Normally, Dunk's hugs wouldn't affect me so much, but since yesterday (the kiss), my feelings had only intensified. I know I've kissed Dunk so many times before, but that was for the series, and yesterday it was ... different.

We were seated at a table and given menus. After we had ordered, Dunk immediately asked what was wrong with me and if I was now ready to tell him everything.

"So...it's not about you. I just have a lot going on right now."

That wasn't even a lie. 

"You know you can tell me anything, Joong!"

"I know I haven't been sleeping much the past few days."  Especially not last night. 

"Why?"

"My father messaged me. I don't know what to say to him or if I should even message him back."

pov Dunk:

I didn't know everything. But enough to worry about him. His father was never there for him and Joong was just dirt on his father's shoe. I don't know what he did to Joong. I wish I could help him, take away his pain.

"What did he write?"

"He said he would like to meet with me and explain a lot of things, but I don't want to hear his explanations."

"That's okay. It's your decision when you're ready to meet with him."

"Hmm you're right, come on, let's change the subject, otherwise the food will be cold."

Oh, I almost forgot. "How did I get home yesterday?"

"I brought you home."

He replied pretty quickly, which surprised me. Still, I don't question it.

"Oh, well then! Let's pack swimwear together right away, today we are invited to pond and phuwin in the show like gemini and forth."

"Uhh that's right, let's hurry, we're already late."

---‐------------‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish all of you a great Day.

They are soooooo cute!!

Love them so much <3