𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟠

pov Joong:

We didn't talk about what was or is between us anymore. The day went by very quickly and we flew to South Korea in the evening. Pond and Phuwin were waiting for us when we arrived. They happened to be there too, so we could do things with them. I was already planning to meet Pond tonight anyway. I had to tell someone about this morning. Not in detail though.

But before that could happen, I had to unpack my things. As I was doing that, there was a knock on the door. It's strange, it's not late enough for Pond to come pick me up yet. I opened the door and it was Dunk. Without warning, he came towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back, but I had to hurry if I wanted to finish on time. "Dunk, I want this too, but I don't have time for THIS right now."

"I just missed you."

"You do realize we were together all day, right?"

"Yes, but not like this... We couldn't pick up where we left off this morning."

He kissed my neck lovingly. Wait, did I just say lovingly, because now he was sucking on it. I took his head in my hands so he would look at me.

"I really don't have time. How about a date?"

"A real date", he asked.

"Yes, what else?"

He looked at me so sweetly and said he would love to go out with me tomorrow night. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he went to his room.

OMG, did I just ask him out on a real date? I really did it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. As I showered due to the long flight, I looked in the mirror while doing my hair.

NO, HE DIDN'T DO THAT. WHAT AN IDIOT. I'LL KILL HIM IF ANYONE SEES IT, ESPECIALLY OUR FANS. IT WAS A DAMN HICKEY.

I sent him a picture where the hickey was visible and wrote underneath "Are you fucking serious?" He replied quickly.

Chat with Dunk <3

Dunk: Oops.

JERK.

Grinning, I put my phone away and got dressed. I tried to hide the hickey, but I didn't really succeed. I gave up, and 10 minutes later, there was already a knock on the door.

Pond and I went to a restaurant. As we were sitting in the car, Pond immediately brought up the hickey, as I had not been able to cover it up. I blushed. Pond knew immediately why.

"No, really? Don't tell me you and Dunk are finally together?"

"No, we're not," I replied.

"Wait, then who was it?"

"It was Dunk, but we're not together."

"Okay, so what does that mean?"

"Don't tell me it's a friends with benefits situation, because that's not good for you."

"Relax, we have a date tomorrow. It's not anything serious yet."

We had already gotten out of the car and he hugged me tightly. He moved back a bit to get a better look at my hickey. I quickly pushed him away and laughed, saying, "Are you crazy? That's nothing special. You should know what something like that looks like."

He replied with "yes, you're probably right" and looked at me with a dirty smile. "I don't want to know what Phuwin and you are doing in your free time."

Laughing, we went into the restaurant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question: Are there any characters that you absolutely want to have in the story?

next part is coming in a few hours. this time I promise.

Sorry about last time. I was really tired, this is why i wrote just one part.

I am so happy to see all of your comments. It gives me really happiness.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤