Three is better than two

Izuku POV - Saturday, 9:34 AM

I sat up from my bed with my eyes wide open. Another dream of mom, huh?

I walked to the mirror in my room and could see that I didn't have enough sleep. It was mostly because I was worried about Toga. After we left UA we went out to eat, and then she said she would tell the LOV she was quitting. It sounded like a plan... but I don't trust the LOV. She's been gone since last night and I don't have a clue what happened to her. She never texted me back... but I trust her. I think she'll be okay.

Maybe I'll train today.

I walked to my closet and pressed the button that opened the secret door separating my hero suits and Spider-Man suits from my normal clothes. Usually I would wear my normal green suit... but today was different. It was like something was pulling me to another suit. It was pulling me to the exact replica of Peter's original Spider-Man suit. The one he made just for me when I first became his successor. It's not like Peter was here, I could wear his suit whenever. Until he came back... I wanted to be Peter for today.

I walked up to the suit and slowly started to take my clothes off until I was in my underwear. I remember the days when I had to physically put the suit on. Now my suit was technology based, I had a personal assistant programmed in the watch I was wearing that would transform and manage my suit. I took the watch off that went to my main green suit and started to put the red and blue suit on. Once I had put the suit on, I grabbed the mask and held it in my hands. 

While yawning I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then moved my hair out of my face. When I finished I walked downstairs and saw a interesting sight. "Oh~?" I smirked and leaned on the back of the chair looking at the two people in front of me. "Midoriya? Good morning" Momo smiled and continued to snuggle closer to Todoroki. I smiled at Momo and then whispered something to Todoroki. "Well, well, well~" I teased and Todoroki shoved my face out of the way. "Anyway! Who wants to train and patrol with me?" I smiled and put my mask on half way enough to cover my eyes and nose but not my mouth.

The two of my friend's stood up in shock and I smiled. "Is that a yes?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Obviously!?" Momo yelled. "Good then, go put your suits on. They're still downstairs in the basement area on the couch." I said while walking upstairs. I saw the two run downstairs in a instant and I smiled. I'm glad I can make my friend's happy. I know how it feels to not do something you love... and Todoroki as well as Momo never had the chance to enjoy things because of their parents. Just like me.

When I came back downstairs I was wearing a green jacket with a Spider-Man badge stitched onto it, along with some tan boots. I also grabbed my wallet, just in case.

Apparently it was going to be cold today, so I didn't want to be training in cold weather

Apparently it was going to be cold today, so I didn't want to be training in cold weather. Todoroki's suit adjusted to his quirk, so he'd be okay, and Momo... well for some reason she was basically never cold. It might be a girl thing.