#7 help

Simon's POV:

We just went to my room without saying anything. "I'm gonna fucking die if something happens" I said "Simme let's just cuddle and sleep okay?"he said like everything was gonna be okay.
I mean that was cute...he wanted to cuddle.omg everything is so confusing rn Idk what to thing about fucking August, the fact that I fucking agreed to give him the booze and the drugs or the fact that me and Wille are together again I just don't kn- wait... are we together? Were we before to be again? Oh gosh.
Anyway, we cuddled and slept.(Wille told me that he wanted to be the little spoon I think it made him feel safer? Well I don't mind it was very cute.)
Then I woke up. I wasn't holding anyone which means that he wasn't there. I stood up and... yep he had left. Probably to do something for all this thing that is going on. I really hope he can get me out of that.

Wille's POV:

When I woke up I just admired him for a minute or two. I missed doing it. But I couldn't stay, I had to go to the palace to talk to my parents. I've decided to talk to them about all this and I hope I won't regret it. I mean they're the Queen and King of the country they must know how to help me.
When I arrived there I went straight(omg so proud of me smth straight🤭) to her office to talk to her. "Mom" "Wilhelm? Where the fuck have you been I've calling and texting you!?" "Mom not now I need your help" "Huh?" Yeah and please help me" "What is it?" "Simons sister called the police to report August." "What? About what?" "About the drugs he and I took" ".... What are you talking about???" "Well August has some friends and he asked me to take drugs with them and I did cause I needed to do something to forget about Eric's death" "Omg..." "Yeah well the drugs that I took was actually Simons but I didn't knew so if the police founds out about this Simon is going to jail..." "... Uhm and you want me to do something so that stupid boy doesn't go to jail for the fucking drugs that he sold?" "Mom please I beg you do something!!!" "Wilhelm first you tell to the whole world that you and your... idk that boy actually fucked in the video even tho I told you not to and now you want me to help him and you really think that I'll do that?!" "MOM PLEASE I BEG YOU I DO NOT WANT TO SOMETHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO HIM"I was almost crying "...gosh Wilhelm...Well I can't do something you have to tell August not to tell anything." "Yes but he won't listen!" "Okay okay I'll make him" I actually didn't think that she would actually help me "Okay well thank you... If something bad happens to Simon tho I swear to god-" "OKAY WILHELM STOP IT I GOT IT" "Great bye"
I left the palace and went back to Simons house happy

Simons POV: I was still in my room scrolling on my phone since I had nothing else to do when the door opened. And it was him. " Hey" he said "Hey. So..." "Okay, well... promise not to get mad..." "Uhm why? What happened?" " Okay I spoke to my mom and she said that she'll take care of this" "Oh, well that's good but did you tell her..." "Yes.. sorry I wanted her to understand so she can help us" "Alright it's okay... thank you" "Omg do thank me I had to do this" "Whatever,what are we doing now?" I asked
"Well..." he replied

636 words!
HI!!! I KEEP BEING INACTIVE SR!
LOVE YA'LL<3