#9 I love you

SMUT WARNING First time writing it don't judge 🫨🤴🏻

Wilhelms POV:

"I mean I could still help you with that..." I said to him "What do you mean?" he asked kinda confused.I just didn't say anything,got up,locked the door,sat on the bed again and started kissing him. He suddenly got up and sat on my lap but without breaking our kiss. I flipped us over so I could be on top and I started undressing him. He was wearing he's purple hoodie and just some jeans, he was still super hot and cute tho. When I left him with only his boxers I started kissing his neck,collarbone,chest until I got really close to his bellybutton. Then I connected our lips again,well more like our tongues. I heard him silently moaning into the kiss and fuck that was really hot. I couldn't resist anymore so I made my hand travel down his boxers.And then underneath it. I started playing with his dick and ahh it was HARD- I kept doing that for like half a minute and then I stopped to take his boxers off so he's fully naked. "Is that okay..." I asked to make sure "Yes Wille!" he answered smiling like it was too obvious. I took my hoodie off to be more comfortable and I just started licking and playing with it, slow and then faster. "Ah fuck Wille-" I looked at him. He was covering his eyes with his hand. I wanted to tease him a little bit so I started going slower. "Wille..." "What's up" I asked smiling "Please..." I laughed and I started sucking him. He wasn't expecting this so he gasped a little. "Fuck" He kept saying that.Cute. I continued jerking him off and sucking him until... "Ahh fuck Wille you're so good at thiss!  Mmmm Wille I think I'm gonna cumm ahhh ffuckk-" and yep he came all over my hand and his stomach and jeez it was a lott. He started breathing heavily. And then he looked at me and the mess he made and we laughed. I kissed him. It was more like a "You're welcome my horny lover" kiss. We stared at each other for 2 seconds and then I turned to look at my hand. "Damn baby you really enjoy that I must say." ...god baby?I mean he is my baby but was that the right time to call him that? "Baby?!" He said smiling "...Wow uhm I d- I'm- I didn't mean to say that sorry..." "Omg Wille don't apologise that was really cuteee" "Okay I'll call you that from now on then" "Please do baby" "Omg stop" I said covering my face with the hand that didn't have his LIQUIDS on it. "Okay baby I think I should go wash my hand and you should go wash your stomach" "Yeah I thing you're right"he said laughing we got up he put he's boxers back on and went to the bathroom.I just got a tissue to clean my hand. Thank god Linda was at work, we wouldn't do that if she was here the rooms are really close so she could have heard my loud boyfriend. Boyfriend...that feels nice. He got out of the bathroom and changed into some more comfortable clothes and we cuddle on the bed till we both fell asleep.

Simons POV:

Last night was really nice.Like really really nice,beautiful. And it was not just that we like had "fun" -and I'm sure we'll also have today- it's like really... idk it's not just sex it's -love-... yeah I love him. We've said these words to each other but both times the other one didn't say it back. The first time he said it first, yes my sweet boy said it first... I'm so angry at myself for not saying it back but everything was really weird back then. The second time I said it to him before he admitted that it was him in the video, I don't know why he didn't say it back,I mean he was really shocked so it's fine.
When I woke up I saw him staring at me...once again. "Good morning my love." I was shocked that he called me that "My love?!Wille are you trying to kill me?!" "What why?" He said laughing "You're so fucking cute! Would you be okay if a fucking cute guy would call you baby and his love?!" "Well as long as this guy would be you" "Ahh I really hate you" I said jokingly "Nahh you love me...and I love you." JEEZ he said it AGAIN "I mean... do I have to say it back? You already did it yourself for me." we laughed."But I love you too baby." "I love you more my love" he answered. Ahh yes. Finally. We said it. We.love.each.other.

816 WORDS
HEY! THIS TOOK A LOT TIME. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS! LOVE Y'ALL!