Lord Bliss

In a faraway land, somewhere amidst the human kingdoms, was a place where nature reigned supreme. One not so ordinary, yet it hadn't been sullied by the reeking greed of mankind. Neighboring civilizations called it the Great Forest of Tob. 

Beyond that forest, was a place unbeknownst to all the civilisations of that world. A type of architecture that was strictly foreign to the continent, its outer walls were decorated with ornaments that were at least as majestic as those of the Imperial Palace of the lavish Baharuth Empire. The Great Tomb of Nazarick. 

On the top floor of the Tomb was the Throne Room, in which were hanging the 42 coats of arms of the creators of Nazarick, the Supreme Beings. However the throne room wasn't empty that day, next to the throne, a succubus was standing and her gaze was blank. It was Albedo, she who Oversees the Guardians of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

The Succubus' long blue hair was lost in the darkness of her heart. Her pallor merging with the white of her dress which she wore like a uniform. Her hips as if protected from prying eyes by two large wings as dark as her hair. On either side of her head, like laurels, were her horns.  As though to mean she was the one holding the most power within Nazarick after the Supreme Beings. 

Suddenly, a summoning circle appeared on the golden throne that the Overseer was guarding.  Although she hadn't budged at all, the succubus was on edge. While the summoning circle was getting brighter, Tabula Smaragdina's creation used [Message] to warn some of the Floor Guardians to come to the Throne Room to help her fend of the possible intruder. 

It'd been over 10 years since a Supreme Being had ever been in the Great Tomb of Nazarick. For the past decade, the Floor Guardians mourned their creators' disappearance in silence, remaining in their assigned areas. Albeit the years of sorrow and mourning, the Overseer of Nazarick immediately recognized the guest who had come through the summoning circle.

Albedo : "I greet Lord Bliss, the youngest of the 42 Supreme Beings, the Ruler of Slumber." 

The guest seemed to be a small girl in her pajamas, a small crystal quartz crown atop her head and a pillowcase in her right hand. Her fangs, which appeared behind her grin and the reptile tail that stuck out of her pajamas contrasted with her weak appearance. Her skin was pale green and her eyelids were sewn to her skin, rendering her blind. 

Albedo bowed to the Supreme Being as if it was the most natural thing in the world. In this very moment, she felt the pain she'd gone through for the last ten years was a worthy sacrifice if it was what led Lord Bliss to come back. Now that their raison d'être was back, Albedo could only obsess over one thought : How can I convince the Supreme Being to stay with us?

Lord Bliss : "Albedo."

As soon as her Lord called her name, Albedo had a moment of realization about who of all the 42 Supreme Beings had come. Each and every of the Supreme Beings had his own strength, but the Ruler of Slumber was an exception. In fact, Lord Bliss was the weakest of the Supreme Beings. Lord Punitto Moe had even estimated that she would lose in PVP against any of the Floor Guardians, excluding Victim. That was the very reason why the Supreme Beings had decided to let her have a World Item. 

Albedo : "Yes, Bliss-sama." 

Before her master could say anything, a group of five people barged in the Throne Room. As their eyes fell on the newly arrived guest, they froze in place. Some of them teared up a little, one even fell to her knees.

Albedo : "You are standing before a Supreme Being!!"

Albedo's scolding brought them back to reality and they bowed properly. Now, Lord Bliss was once again the only one standing in the Throne Room.