Saintess Fortuna

20 years prior...

Clad in his usual attire, the Treacherous Ruler of the Great Tomb of Nazarick appears in the Mausoleum. Hurriedly, he walks under the empty gazes of the 41 golems that guard the Innermost Sanctum of the Treasury. Soon, the ruler halts before one most inconspicuous object. Despite its ordinary appearance, the latter was in fact a World-Item. Thereupon, the treacherous ruler seizes the item and consumes it. Within seconds, the ruler vanishes leaving the mausoleum as it was. Except for the now empty pillar on which can be read the name of the now disappeared World-Item : Seeds of the World Tree.

...

Far away from the Great Forest of Tob, Silksuntecks.

Known by most as the head of humanity, the Slane Theocracy was designed to be a haven for humans. The only walls that allowed humans to live, free from the monsters and other non-human species. At its core, was Silksuntecks. The Holy City was famous for many things, such as its vast square, the intricate architecture bearing witness to the faith in Six Gods and, pre-eminent, was the Regal Stronghold of Sanctity.

Not many had access to the Regal Stronghold of Sanctity. In fact, even the Six Elder Priests could only enter it once they were summoned by the master of the stronghold : the Pontifex Maximus. Aside from him, the only other permanent resident of the stronghold was held captive in the ironically titled Chamber of Absolute Judgement : it was the Saintess of the Slane Theocracy. 

One day, however, the puppet-saintess cut her strings and started to act as she pleased, no longer obeying the commands of the six elder priests. It was only a matter of time before she seized enough power to stand her ground in front of the elder priests since her identity naturally placed her higher than them. After months of planning, she made a shocking announcement to the world : "The truth, my children, is that Humanity's Six Gods are none but fragments of a Unique God. To stand against the strongest monsters and rid the world of their filth, it is Our Duty to Restore our Faith and worship our Unique God for who he is. Only then Will his Blessings Save Humanity."

 Following that, she published a Sacred Scripture, engraving this truth in History and coincidentally seizing the power from all Six Elder Priests of the Theocracy. In a matter of days, the Pontifex Maximus was forced to abdicate his position and the Saintess rose to absolute power within the Slane Theocracy. 

Sister : "Your Holiness, I'm afraid the matter of naming cannot be pushed back anymore."

Saintess : "Is that so? Then I suppose it's high time I let my father know that I'm alive. You know? The last thing my mother told me was to rise to power. She was just a concubine, rambling about power, wealth and prosperity. She probably didn't even imagine I could ever reach this position. Yet, I did. And once I achieved, she wanted me to live by my true name, the one that was rightfully mine since my birth."

Sister : "T-this... Your Holiness..."

Fortuna : "Go and announce it to the world, the name of the Saintess of the Slane Theocracy is Fortuna Rune Farlord El Nix."

The news spread like wildfire and within a week, the Bloody Emperor of Baharuth's carriage was approaching Silksuntecks. Fluder Paradyne, the wizard, and Emperor Jircniv were granted entry into the Regal Stronghold of Sanctity. Once they reached the Chamber of Absolute Judgement, Fluder Paradyne fell to his knees as he bowed to Fortuna, claiming that she held the secrets to the abyss of magic and that he begged her to take him as her student. 

Unlike Emperor Jircniv who immediately lost his composure when he saw Fluder Paradyne on the floor, Saintess Fortuna was looking at the Bloody Emperor, her father.  Since she didn't seem to want to initiate the conversation, Emperor Jircniv started. 

Jircniv : "I know that you must have some expectations from me, since you've announced our relationship to the world. Just tell me, if it's the title of Princess-"

Fortuna : "Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix, you have failed in all your duties as a father and aren't worthy of answering my wishes as a daughter. The only thing I expect from you is to do your part as a human and vow to enter an alliance with the Slane Theocracy, when the day comes for us to erase all Non-Humans you must pledge that you will stand with us."

 Emperor Jircniv had hurriedly departed because he had expected the Theocracy to be very unstable due to the recent shift in power and the demotion of the previous Pontifex Maximus. Add to that, the fact that the head of the Theocracy was his daughter. He had estimated that he could get many advantages if not full control over the Theocracy, but it all crumbled when even the Greatest Guardian of Baharuth, Fluder Paradyne, had vowed to serve Fortuna. 

He could only nod and pledge as she asked. In all honesty, this wasn't a big deal either, the Theocracy had amazing military might that most nations could only envy and fear. Still feeling a little dejected for not having the power to tell his past self that he should've kept his child instead of selling her to the Elder Priests, Emperor Jircniv turned to leave.

Fortuna : "Your mistakes and poor judgement have led to many casualties, the weight of your sins is much too important. You must repent." 

As the Emperor kept on walking, not thinking too much about what the Saintess was saying, Fortuna pointed a two fingers towards the Emperor's back.

Fortuna : "Malevolent Cupid"

A purple-tinted arrow shot towards the Emperor and silently disappeared into his back. Although it caused no damage, Emperor Jircniv immediately turned back and tried to feel his back as if looking for something. He glanced at Fortuna and noticed that she was now smiling. She then raised her other hand and two sisters entered the Chamber of Absolute Judgement, dragging a young man on the floor. 

Fortuna : "This man's sins are similar to yours. I had him arrested as he was raping married wives and leaving them barefoot and pregnant. Now, both of you repent together for your sins."

Fortuna raised the two fingers just like she had previously and said the magic words as another arrow shot towards the young man. As soon it disappeared, the young man stood up, he looked around and when he saw Jircniv he started running towards him. The Emperor reciprocated the gesture and then they hugged each other like lovers reuniting after decades. Everyone else was speechless, only Fluder Paradyne was looking at Fortuna with awe and Fortuna herself was enjoying the sight of her father showing some commitment towards someone. 

Fortuna : "Everyone can leave now, leave these two to me."

The Sisters led Fluder Paradyne out and left Fortuna alone with the lovers. 

Once silence fell, Fortuna laughed heartily. 

Fortuna : "Ahaha! I can't wait to see how Nazarick is going to play their cards... Once you've built a masterpiece, there's only one thing left to do : it's to destroy it! The seeds of the world tree allowed me to erase my previous identity as a Supreme Being, so this is a fair game. Whoever has come will have to be smart if they want to face my Anti-Nazarick Theocracy!"