Prologue: DECIDE UP! DEEP! DROP! DANGER! KAMEN RIDER DEMONS!

3rd POV

Year 2162

Our story begins after the event of Avatar, with Jake sully helping and leading the battle against his own kind while the Na'vi calls the human as "Demon". After all the humans have left, with the exception of few humans that were side with Na'vi and friends with Jake sully, driving the humans back to Earth in defeated, while the Na'vi and Jake sully friends lived in Pandora in peace. However, one day at night time, while Jake and Neytiri were riding their Ikran and flying around in the mountains, they would see a bright star that they had to land on a nearby flat rock. They hopped off their mounts and looked up and their eyes widen in horror as they saw a ship that was falling from the sky.

Neytiri: The sky-people are back already?!

Jake: No. I don't think so.

Neytiri: What do you mean Ma'Jack?

jake: That's not an RDA ship by the looks of it. And it's crashing, not landing

Neytiri: What should we do?

Jake: I saw we investigate

Neytiri: Very well, I'm with you Ma'Jake

The two hopped on their Ikran and quickly flew towards where the ship was gonna be crashing. As they were flying after it, they would continued looking on as the fire from the nose of the skip kept spreading and ashes would fall from the ship to the lands and in the atmosphere.

Timeskip

Jake and Neytiri would soon finally made it to where the ship had crashed and their eyes were widened at the carnage and destruction that it had cause and to the jungle. Then they eyes were setting on the ship that was crashed and destroyed nearby.

(Couldn't find an image that I was hopping for that would be crash in jungle, but please image Exodus was crash on the ground and in the jungle

(Couldn't find an image that I was hopping for that would be crash in jungle, but please image Exodus was crash on the ground and in the jungle. And the ship is from Kamen Rider Fourze)

They flew their Ikran over the wreckage, trying to see if they could find anything, such as survivals, clues and/or what cause it to crashed before landing. They disconnected their braid from they Ikran and walked around the ship, with Jake having his gun out while Neytiri taken out her bow and arrow, as they searched around to see what or who they could find.

They walked inside the ship to search around the place, only to find to be nearly empty, beside storage that look like someone was in a hurry to leave the place as light flicker on and off. When they walked and reached towards the control room, the door would be slightly open until they mange to open enough to see nothing, beside the control in ruined and wrecked.

Jake: There's nothing here or anyone beside storage.

Neytiri: But they look like someone was in a hurry to leave the place quickly before anyone find this place, but the question is: Who was in a hurry to leave this place?