━━ detention

𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦, chapter one !━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AMARA ROSE STEPPED THROUGH the empty hallway with a fast pace in her step, and a distraught look on her face. she sighed loudly, her feet clicking against the floor, that being the only sound filling the silence apart from her heavy panting. she started cursing words under her breath when her bag almost fell off her shoulder, and walked straight to her classroom, the room she should've entered fifteen minutes ago.

normally, she couldn't have give less of a fuck about school, but today was not just normally. her parents found out about her bad skipping habits, and boy oh boy, if their relationship wasn't already bad enough, this added a little cherry on top.

she finally arrived at her destined classroom, and opened the door with a loud thud, causing all attention to be set on her.

"miss rose!" the teacher scolded, and amara was already sick of his aggratating voice. she supressed a groan, and she put a fake smile on her lips, while her eyes roamed around the classroom, falling on a particular boy. the person smirked at her, and she fought the urge to roll her eyes.

"i'm sorry, sir." she spoke, her voice full of obvious fake sympathy, and she bowed her head down slightly. "it won't happen again, i promise."

he stared at her for a second, and eventually settle for a sigh and a small nod. "alright, sit down and open your book."

she sat down in her usual, suprisingly open spot, right next to the cause of all this trouble, and she scoffed under her breath when she heard him laugh besides her.

"what's with the long face, mary?" the boy besides her spoke in a low voice, leaning down to her level as she felt his hot breath on the side of her neck. "hm?"

"fuck you." was all she said, and she could already imagine the smirk forming on his lips, probably pleased with the fact that he managed to start her day off in pure miserably. he just chuckled under his breath, and waited for their teacher to finish his story while amara surprisingly managed to keep up with whatever he was saying.

after about ten minutes the teacher finally finished, and he let them make their assignment with the person besides them, which was to amara's displeasure the person she wanted to punch square in the nose.

christopher sturniolo turned around in his seat slightly so his knees were pressed against the side of amara's legs, and she rolled her eyes when he grabbed the pencil from her hand to gain any form of attention.