II

Momo was making her way home after a long day and Izuku wasn't far behind her.

"Why are you following me?"

"So rude, can't we be friends~?"

Momo turned around and put her fist on his chest pushing him slightly as she glared at him angeirly.

"I only agreed to give you blood when you need it. I didn't agree to have any other interaction with you"

Izuku grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. He grinned then looked down at her. 

"Surely you wouldn't be that cruel?"

"Let me go!"

Izuku grabbed her chin and lifted up her head and smiled. She tried to pull away from him but he was much stronger than her. She growled angeirly as she glared at him. 

"I'll let you go if you agree to be my friend"

"Why would I be friends with a psycho like you?!"

"Hmm, you're a stubborn one aren't you?"

Izuku leaned closer to her face and smirked. Her eyes widen as a faint blush appeared on her face. She tried to push him away but it was no use.

"We're going to spend a lot of time together, so why not be friends hm~?"

She looked at him with an expression full of anger but also confusion. Izuku sighed then moved away from her. He put his hands on his pockets as he pouted.

"You're so mean Yaomomo.."

She shook her head then looked at him with a glare then sighed heavily. She pinched the bridge of her nose then looked at him again.

"Fine, but I never agreed to you calling me that"

"It's only fair for you calling me a psycho, right~?"

"Fine, now stop following me!"

"Nah, I think I'll continue walking you home"

Izuku smiled then chuckled a bit. Momo sighed then turned around starting to head home again. Izuku followed her hoping she'll say something. They walked to Momo's house without a word. When they got there Momo tired to get inside the house before Izuku followed her in. Izuku stopped the door from closing then looked at her.

"Why are you in such a rush? I want to know more about you!"

"It's the last week of school, if it wasn't for the damn blood vessel thing we would have never interacted."

"Oh? Wow who knew a pretty lady would have such a rude mouth?"

Izuku snickered as Momo tried to pushed Izuku out of the house then someone called out her name. She sighed then turned around to see her father.

"Hello Father"

"Ah Momo dear, who is this?"

"Oh he was just l-"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet your Mr. Yaoyorozu~"

"And what are you doing in my home Mr. Midoriya?"

"Oh I was just walked Yaomomo home! She's a good friend of mine~"

Izuku grinned then held out his hand to Mr. Yaoyorozu. He grabbed Izuku's hand and shook his hand as Mrs. Yaoyorozu walked into the room.

"Hello dear, oh and who may you be?"

"Izuku Midoriya, Now I see where Yaomomo gets her looks from"

Izuku bowed as Mrs. Yaoyorozu smiled. She then turned twords Momo.