EPISODE ONE

It doesn't register to Rory the danger she's in until she sees the pure panic in Natalies eyes. The normally tough exterior of Natalie had came down in this moment. She was truly terrified, she held Rory for a few more seconds before quickly throwing her clothes on. Nat took Rory by the hand as they exited the bathroom. Rory's first thought was to check on Lottie. When she finally saw Lottie she had tears streaming down her face with the oxygen mask over her nose and mouth. Lottie grabbed Rorys hand and pulled her close while helping her put her oxygen mask on. Rory wasn't religious, but she let out a long winded prayer in that moment for herself and her team. 

The plane had hit the ground with such intensity that some flew out of the plane and hit in the ground so hard it ended their life instantly. Others died slowly and screamed for their lives to be spared. The severity of the crash had slammed Rory head first into the seat in front of her. When she finally woke up she saw the unbelievable destruction that had become all of their lives.

There was a gaping hole in the side of the plane from the trees knocking the right wing completely off. which had resulted in half of the team being launched from the plane into the trees and onto the ground. Nat, Shauna, and Misty leap off the plane to help the others who's landing wasn't as fortunate as theirs. Rory, Lottie and Tai were fine other than a few bumps and bruises. They are all almost off the plane when they hear Van screaming.

 A fire started in the back of the plane where Natalie and Rory where standing no more than 5 minutes ago. Van's seat belt had been stuck as she was trying to escape from the fire right behind her. Tai bolted to her and tried to pry the seat belt off of her lap but before she could, Tai felt hands on her waist pulling her back. She screamed, kicked, and flailed for the person to put her down so she could save Van. The person finally put her down outside of the plane, tai whipped around to see travis. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? I COULD HAVE SAVED HER!" Tai exclaimed while crying.

Travis stared at her shocked, "I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE... THERE WAS NO GETTING HER OUT" Then a loud explosion emerged from the plane. Tai slowly turned and felt her heart stop in her chest. She was so close to saving her. She fell to her knees and sobbed into her hands. Lottie and Rory were speechless. One moment their best friend was with them and now she was gone. They wrapped around Tai for as much comfort they could give her in this horrible moment. When suddenly they hear someone smack the absolute shit out of Travis. They all turn to see Van with smoke on her face.

"fuck you man, I was right there" Van says while grabbing her red fists. Van had ripped the seat belt off the seat and used it to break the window and she crawled out just in the nick of time. Tai jumps up and wraps her arms around Vans neck and Van places her hands on Tai's waist. "I thought I had lost you" Tai says with tears in her eyes. Suddenly Van leans in and places her lips upon Tai's. A kiss that the girls had been waiting for, for years. Tai pulls away and blushes, as does Van. For a moment they forgot the carnage going on around them. When they all took the first glance around them they were horrified. They saw their teammates, their friends, with broken limbs, bleeding, and at worse case dead. 

Misty Quibly ran up to them and explained that this is not the time for reunions. Everyone able bodied needed to help with the injuries. They follow Misty as she assigned them to different people in need of care. As Rory is making a sling for Laura Lees arm she looks over and sees Misty chop off coaches leg with an axe.

"MISTY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" Rory yells in pure horror. 

"HE CAN LIVE WITHOUT A LEG, HE CANT LIVE WITH THE INJURIES IN HIS LEG" Misty explains. Misty was always a little odd. Rory always felt bad for her because she never really had friends. She seemed to scare them off. Rory was always nice to her but she kept her distance. There was just something not right about her. However in this moment, she was glad misty was here. She seemed the most calm and in control.