information about characters

One thing before I start the story here are the roles and characters for the story.

Tanjiro- He and his family run a bakery and he is mean at first cause he doesn't trust anyone but he is really kind and is becoming a soldier of the corps.

Nezuko- Tanjiro’s sister and is half demon later on with Tanjiro and becomes a female apprentice to Tanjiro she also can resist the sun but rides in a basket Tanjio carries on him.

Zenitsu- is a locked-up boy in a tower but joins Tanjiro later on in the story and is on the run from his grandfather and thief, also a slayer/ demon reason locked up.

Inosuke- The king of the mountains, the youngest king he has a bad temper and joins later on too to protect his kingdom.

Nevaeh- sister of Tengen uzui both royalty and is a wolf and is a girl running away from home as she joins the king of the demon slayer corps as a soldier.

Tengen uzui- prince-in-law of his family kingdom and has his 3 princesses had a sister who ran away from his old kingdom and refuses to get into an arranged marriage.

Rengoku- the flame king and his soon-to-be queen became a demon soldier slayer to protect his kingdom and his family has a little brother who is a prince.

The other hashira- They are all rulers of their own kingdoms and slayers as well.

Demons- Muzan is the ruler of the demon kingdom and the other demons fight by his side and are the people of his kingdom.

Jay- Is Rengoku's and Kokushibo’s soon-to-be wife and is half demon and is a part of the corps to save her kingdom and fight beside her soon-to-be husbands. She is the daughter of King Muzan