Chapter 1

Once there were two kingdoms, demons and humans alway in battle with each other for a long time. The demon kingdom ruled by Muzan Kibutsuji and the human kingdom ruled by Oyakata-sama they both hated each other for a long time but one day the king Muzan decided  to get his revenge on the other kingdom by killing Oykakata-sama’s people and growing stronger and defeat the king himself along with a girl who is different from everyone else. Years later things have been fine but the king thought it was the right thing to get the girl and have her join him.
In the village of king Oyakata-sama there a small bakery runned by the kamado family Rei Kamado the wife and next to her was her husband Tanjuro kamado they were baking bread while their 6 children were helping around the house and bakery they didn't have much money but they had best bread in the village. They have a son who is the oldest selling the bread to the people.
   His name is Tanjiro Kamado the kindest boy in the village along with his sister Nezuko who was the beauty of everyone's eyes. And while selling the bread a mysterious stranger in a cloak walked in as some people looked scared then Tanjiro asked “ how may i help you today sir.’’ Then the person revealed himself as the king of demons Muzan himself and everyone in the bakery panicked and the family was scared while Tanjiros father was protecting his family from him.
Muzan then told them “ Tanjuro I want you daughter Nezuko!’’ then Tanjuro replied harshly “ what do you want with my daughter Kibutsuji!” Muzan laughed then said “ If I take someone from Oyakata-sama’s kingdom and turn them into demons then have them spread then kill everyone in this kingdom, Akaza get the girl!” Akaza then grabbed Nezuko before her father could grab her.
Tanjiro then yelled “ let my sister go now!’’ Muzan laughed and used a spell and put Tanjiro to sleep and when that happened next was Nezuko was turned into a demon but before she can bit her family a soldier of the kingdom named Gyiuu Tomioka came to stop Muzan and his soldier but they both disappeared laughing he put Nezuko to sleep and put a bamboo muzzle on her then woke up Tanjiro who kicked him thinking he was on Muzans side.
“ Calm down kid, I'm on the good side.” Then tanjiro saw nezuko asleep and ran to her and asked “ are you going to kill my sister?!’’  Tomokia told him it was the rules of the kingdom but tanjiro then promised while crying “ i'll find a way to turn my sister back into human even if it takes me to become a soldier of the corps just please don't kill my sister!” Then his father told him there was a way to turn his daugher human again but the person who can turn her back lives in the village of the demon kingdom then Tomioka told Tanjiro to go to the wizard to train him to become a soldier then left.
Two days later Tanjiro's father had nezuko go in a basket for the journey and as tanjiro said his goodbye to his family he and nezuko were on their journey to the wizard who was going to train Tanjiro to become a great swordsman. After meeting the wizard and training and becoming a soldier of the corps he and his sister were on there way to meet the person to cure demons and turn them human again while fighting demons as they were walking into a small village a girl with wolf ears was running from a guard from a kingdom but crashed into the boy.
“ Hey, watch where you're going!” he said harshly “ i'm so sorry but can you please help me?” He looked at her and saw she was wearing the same corps outfit with snow and icicle design on it. “ Look, I have to get to the demon kingdom, I can't help you!” The girl then heard the guard shouting and said “ If I take you to the kingdom will you help me.”  The boy rolled his eyes but agreed, then both ran and hid in an alleyway the girl said “ thank you so much I sir you are such a nice person in everyone's eyes.’’ Tanjiro then ran to the woods with the girl following.
When the guard left they both ran and stopped when they got deep in the woods. “ Thank you, but what's your name?’’ the girl asked Tanjiro did not responded then turned and faced her “ Tanjiro kamado.” He started to walk away with the girl following him. “ My name Is Nevaeh Uzi but I just go by my first name.” “ Why were you running from the guard shouldn't you turn yourself in or are you a thief?” He asked sternly and she stopped and replied “ I'm running from him because my parents are forcing arranged marriage on me so I left because I should decide who I get to marry.”  Tanjiro felt bad for the girl for something she shouldn't do.
Tanjiro and Nevaeh both started to walk as they told each other why they became soldiers for the King as they walked Tanjiro crashed into a stone wall and fell over “ Tanjiro are you ok!” Nevaeh came over to him and helped him up. “ I just crashed into this wall.” he told her with a smile as Nevaeh blushed but they both looked and saw not just a wall.