Beginnings - The Serpent's Hand

After the incident with the 05 member's suit, the Foundation decided to cease putting any sort of uniform or sentimental clothing into SCP 914 for a little while. It was probably best to study the anomalous humanoid that claimed to be the SCP Foundation incarnate just a little bit more before trying to repeat the experiment. They still didn't know just how powerful this new anomaly was.

They had discovered a few useful things. This new anomaly seemed to be very similar to humans, but by no explicable means it had greater physical strength and resilience than the average human, and it knew pretty much everything to know about the Foundation too. The scientists had quizzed the anomaly on all sorts of things about the Foundation's containment procedures, emergency procedures, site locations, different staff groups, MTF units, and even the 05 Council. Actually, they were banned from asking about the 05 Council by the anomaly itself, who claimed to have knowledge that would get everyone else who heard it killed. They'd stopped pushing after several urgent warnings.

This kind of stuff was useful and all, but it also didn't really tell them a lot about the kind of damage that the anomaly could do. It refused to fight anyone at least, so that was a good sign. Everyone felt it was a good idea to remain cautious though.

It was a normal day like any other in Site 19, and the scientists were trying to interview the new anomaly again when the alarms began to go off. The scientists jumped from their seats, and so did the anomaly. He seemed to get ahold of himself better than the others did and rushed to see what was going on. There were guards rushing down the halls, towards 914's room, and the anomaly followed.

When they got to 914's room, of course they expected that it would be on and someone would have used it. However, they did not expect to see what they saw coming out of the machine.

A humanoid figure much like the Foundation's new anomaly was just stepping out of one of the chambers, but this one was mostly hidden by a long, dark cloak. The Foundation employees could see the symbol of the Serpent's Hand on her face.

They didn't have time to react. The figure just peered at them from under her hood and grinned. Before any guns were even raised, she whistled, opening up a Way, and walking right through. Gunshots rang out as everyone snapped back to their senses and tried to open fire, but the Serpent's Hand anomaly was already gone.