Issue #1: Earth-718

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...

...late at night on Earth-718

Our chaotic Hero is enjoying his usual night in New York City...

If you've never been to a Punk show...

You're missing out on some of the craziest nights of your life. Our adventitious Hero does not miss out on these amazing nights.

Hunter Ravens climbed onto the stage like the many other Punks have already done and then jumped onto the raging crowd. The spikes all over his clothes had poked, stabbed, sliced, slashed, and punctured the various people he crowd surfed over before he fell into the pit, nearly getting his face kicked and stomped on if it wasn't for his savior: his best friend.

Riley Morales pulled Hunter up by his arm, being careful of the spikes on his black leather jacket.

"You alright, man?!" Riley had to yell over the band and the crowd just so Hunter could hear him.

All Hunter could see was red and all he could hear is anarchy.

Before Riley could drag his best friend into a safe space so Hunter wouldn't get injured...again-the pit had dragged him in and he tried skanking and 2 stepping throughout the violent pit.

Riley got the back of head his kicked because he wasn't paying attention to anyone crowd surfing near him, then he got someone thrown into his back from the pit. He groaned in pain and was thinking of throwing punches until he saw his best friend, a fourteen year old, deck someone in the pit after that person threw somebody else into Riley.

A small fight breaks out before Riley saw Hunter be crowd surfed back to the stage.

Just to repeat the cycle all over again.

How did that crazy !#%@&$ talk him into tagging along to a Punk show?

He'll question that later when he has the time. Right now he's forcibly being thrown up into the air before joining the many others crowd surfing their way to a possible hospital bill.

His best friend doesn't seem to care.

That kid just tried running across the crowd before tripping and disappearing into the mass of people.

One more thing before the next panel: the band only started two songs ago.

⣿⣿⠛⠀⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⡟⠃⢸⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣥⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣋⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⡟⣋⣭⡏⠈⠉⠺⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠋⠉⠁⠀⠉⠀⠈⠀⠀⣼⠳⡇⡹⠁⢈⡵⢖⠉⠈⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⢦⡏⣏⣶⣁⣀⣼⣷⠤⢼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣷⣤⠿⡿⣏⣉⣵⠯⡇⢠⠏⠀⠀⣾⣧⢠⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡅⢨⠓⢳⠊⠫⣠⠊⢈⡏⣀⣖⣶⣽⣺⣯⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡞⡜⠀⠈⡄⡠⠿⡤⣿⣴⣻⢋⣿⣿⣽⣿⣷⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣇⡈⠉⣻⣤⠞⡷⢿⡧⢻⣾⣮⣿⣽⢿⣿⠟⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⢤⢾⡇⢽⠤⣴⠔⢇⢸⣿⣚⠝⣿⣿⡫⣹⡏⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣠⢴⡶⠟⢫⡴⠙⡾⠠⡼⠤⢼⠖⠺⡅⣙⣽⡖⠛⣿⣞⣯⡀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⡴⠕⠉⢹⡴⠋⠉⡶⢅⣀⣇⣀⣀⡤⠤⢻⠁⠀⢻⣇⣱⡀⠘⡾⢷⡄