~4~

"Oh, Hyu-" Jungkook was cut off by an eerie-smiling Park Jimin.

"Jungkook! Mind if I take y/n to my house to discuss something real quick? Thanks dude" he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside, slamming the front door on his way.

Finally, we reached to a halting stop and I swear I would've slipped if it weren't for Jimin holding my wrist so tightly.

He turned around to look at me with a stern gaze, all signs of the happy, brightening person that I had seen moments ago gone.

"You knew it, right?" He asked me.

...

"Huh?" I asked him.

"God, don't tell me you're pretending like you didn't come and take the interview" he frowned.

"Jimin, listen, I met you less than 48 hours ago and-"

"That's my point! You met me 48 hours ago and you literally stalked me, found my workplace, applied for a job there and had the audacity to come and give the interview there?" His hands on my wrists tightened, he looked right into my eyes and he was maaaaddddd.

I failed to control my laughter.

I burst out.

He just stared at me.

"This is funny for you? You're probably some mad girl who got so obsessed over me tha-" he frowned when I laughed harder.

He seriously thought I- oh my Goodness.

"You-" I finally calmed down "You thought I was obsessed with you?" I started laughed again.

"Y/n" he warned while my wrist was now tightly cupped in his hand.

"Listen, sir, I did not even remember your name through the whole interview since you didn't bother to tell me."

I could see some embarrassment flicker in his eyes but it was gone before I could even register it.

"How do you expect me to be obsessed over.." I looked at him up and down. "..this?"

That was a lie, he was hot. Infact, very hot but we're gonna have some respect and dignity here.

His eyebrows jumped up.

"Listen, I-" he cut me off when he chuckled.

"You're brave to argue with your boss aren't you?" he cracked his neck to the side.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"You're not my bos-" he cut me off again.

This piece of sh-

"From today I am"

..."Huh?" 

"Tomorrow, 7 am arrive exactly on time neither late nor early." Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up just for him to murmur an "okay" to the person on line and wink at me before walking away.

I think he has an illness in the brain or something, I thought to myself.

I realized I was still standing in the middle of his house and I walked out, still confused and thinking tons of things.

As I entered home, Jungkook wasn't alone now and had Taehyung was now accompanying him.

While Taehyung sat on the couch, Jungkook walked left and right deep in thought as they both looked up at my arrival.

"Y/N, what did Jimin do?" Jungkook questioned as Taehyung now got up and faced me.

"You can tell us, we'll beat the shit out of him" Taehyung added

"Wha-" I began but was almost immediately cut off by none other than Jungkook

"He didn't hit you right?" 

I frowned

"Wai-" Cut off again. Why can't people let me speak full sentences today?

"I'm calling the police, I knew he was upto no good" Taehyung looked around,probably in the search of his phone.

"hey list-" Let me speak for Heaven's sake

"Honey, don't worry, we've got it all under control" Jungkook reassured.

"LISTEN!" I finally lost my patience.

"Why are you all shouting? Who died?" The cat boy shouted from upstairs in a raspy voice..what was his name again? Ah! Loongi!

..That sounds oddly wrong

"IT'S NOTHING HYUNG!" Jungkook shouted back

"Aish these kids" I barely heard him say

"Aish these grandpas" Jungkook mocked

..dead silence

"Yoongi hyung won't scold me, don't worry" Jungkook applied.

And as soon as he said that, a flying sandal hit him in the head, thanks to a sleepy..cat boy

And as the 3 of us looked up, cat boy was standing on the stairs looking directly at Jungkook.

"Next time you wake me up and have the audacity to call me a grandpa, I will beat you up with the same sandal" his eyes widened as he said this.

"ungrateful brat" he muttered under his breath.

"And you," Even though I hardly knew him I already got anxiety the moment he fixed his glare on me.

"You should rest, Valerie will take some time to arrive" he said.

I gave him a quick nod and walked towards my room when Taehyung grabbed my hand to stop me from moving further.

"I have to talk to her hyung" he said

"Let go of her arm, did you even ask her if she wanted to take a nap or relax? If she was tired or hungry?" he cossed his arms.

Taehyung scratched his neck.

The cat boy exhaled a huff of breath.

"Fine, do what you want. Y/n, if they do anything let me know" he flashed me a small smile before turning around and back to his room.

As soon as he disappeared from sight, I started "Listen, Mr. Park has a mental illness which has to be checked. Anyway, he told me to come to the building at 7am again tomorrow, I'm not going. End of story" I almost rapped and finally relaxed on the couch as 2 gazes were fixed on me.

"What?" I asked 

"He didn't do anything wrong though, right?" Taehyung asked

"I guess not, why are you asking me this?" I inquired 

Jungkook and Taehyung released a deep breath as they took seats on the couch beside me

"No reason" Taehyung replied.

Everyone's so weird today, I thought.

Tbc

Hey, I'm going to update my stories after my exams end, probably 20th July. I'm going to sleep now I'm tired af<3