~5~

The cool air and the light sound of my AC along with the sound of my keyboard. Those were the only two things at the moment which made any sorts of sounds.

No, I did not go to the workplace or wherever Mr. Park wanted me to go at 7 in the morning as he told yesterday.

I am now sitting at home, in a gray hoodie with some pizza and my laptop in front of me, searching for another job.

I did not think it would be so hard to find a suitable workplace considering the fact that I excell in the education field.

Guess I was wrong because I certainly am trying my best yet failing since even if I do try out filling out a job application, they just don't seem to be interested in asking me to come to an interview for them.

I took another bite of the slice of pizza which tasted better than it ever did.

Finally, after filling out some applications, putting my laptop to the side, I took a break from everything.

I finally rested my head backwards on the headboard as I took a deep breath.

Since there was no one home, it created a pleasant and calm atmosphere around me.

I closed my eyes and everything around me instantly started to feel comfortable.

I felt relieved..until the doorbell rang.

What is it with doorbells and my peace?

I exhaled trying to remain calm and not possibly murder whoever it was who disturbed those few moments of silence and quiet I needed.

Getting out of bed, I put my slippers on and walked downstairs with haste.

Of course, as I opened the door, I saw the almighty destroyer of the only bits of calmness I have in my life.

Park Jimin.

He had a hoodie on like me, not a very professional attire to meet someone whom you'd like to be forcing into joining your company if you ask me.

He looked up from the ground as I opened the door and crossed his arms.

"Kim y/n, mind explaining why you decided to skip today? It's a working day." He asked me and narrowed his eyes tilting his head to the side.

"Mind explaining why you decided to come to my house? You could've just emailed me about it. It's called being professional" I responded back.

"And seeing your lack of interest you'd probably ignore the email" he rolled his eyes

"Mr. Park, I do not want to join your company"

"You want to join the company, just not when it's under my control. You know, opportunity is knocking at your door and you ju-" I shut the door on him and locked it.

"Opportunity my ass" I muttered under my breath.

No matter how rich Jimin is, I know guys like him. Creeps who just wanna attract women by inviting them to their jobs and then doing nasty things to them.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Jimin knocked on the door with full force "Ms. Kim, Open the door" he tried to remain calm but I could see right through him even if there was a door in between us at the moment, he was frustrated.

I ignored him as I stretched my arms and, silently praying that Jimin doesn't damage the goddamn door before anyone comes back home, I went upstairs to my room yet again.

I got a call..from my mother.

Now, I'm not the girl with the most terrible and miserable family background like those from all types of k dramas and books and stuff like that. My parents love me a lot.

But, usually, they're too busy to acknowledge my presence in their lives and they generally call once a month to check whether I'm alive or not which is enough for me.

They don't live close-by so they make sure to visit me for one week every 2 months.

Not that I'm complaining.

I got lost in my thoughts for a moment but quickly picked up the call some seconds later.

"Hi mom" I greeted her

"Hey hun, how are you?" She sounded as if she was smiling while talking to me.

"I'm fine, what about you? Everything good there?"

"Yup, we're doing great. How's work?" She asked and I hesitated a bit before telling her the truth

"Yeah well about that..I got fired"

Silence fell over the call.

"You got fired..?"

"I know, I'm trying to find a job but it's just so hard" I whined to her

"Hun, where are you living now?" She asked

"With my friend and her..brothers"

"Oh that's good, how many brothers does she have?" She asked me

"Six" my voice cracked

Silence again.

"Hell no, you are not living there"

"Mom they're like my brothers as wel-" I was cut off

"Y/n" she warned

I sighed.

"Please?" I held hope

"No" that hope was crashed within seconds

I understand her, I mean if my future daughter was living with six men and only one woman with her I'd drag her to the place I'm living in in the snap of a finger.

"You're moving back in tomorrow, understand?" She confirmed

"Just meet them once, they are of no harm" I pleaded

"You are moving back in tomorrow, understand?" She repeated her words slowly, so that I could hear it clearly.

I sighed

"Fine"

Tbc

I'm not good at updating my stories lmfao, sorry <3

It was so hot today, don't forget to drink some water alright?