CHAPTER 2: the kiss

"We need you guys to go undercover as your doppelgängers."
Lucy and Tim turned to eachother, both knowing tim hates the thought of U.C work.

- AFTER SHIFT- ( srry for time skip )

The doorbell rang. Lucy was back in her apartment after her shift, and she had invited Tim to come over . They needed to discuss the U.C work, and come up with their back stories . "Hey Tim" Lucy said while walking aside to let him in. "Ok we really need to discuss the U.C mission. " "I agree" Tim walked over to Lucys couch and took a seat. "Beer?" Lucy asked Tim. Tim nodded, and Lucy took 2 out of the fridge. She handed one to Tim as they started talking and explaining the mission.

"Okay so what is our backstory? Like how did we meet?" - Lucy
"How about at a bar?"- Tim

Lucy gave a disgusted look.

"What?? its not that bad."-Tim
"Oh really ?"-Lucy
"I'd Like to see you do better then. "- Tim
"Watch me. I was in my apartment building while you were running from the cops, you stumbled upon my floor and I saw you frantic and let you in. It was so hot we hooked up while the cops were searching the building." Lucy said with confidence in her voice.

Tim was shocked. "Okay chen that was.. good." Lucy giggled . "So uh.. Lucy you know since like we will be in a 'relationship' and all.. we might have to.." " Have too what?" "You know .."
Lucy laughed. "Kiss? We might have to kiss?" Tim nodded.
They sat there in silence for a few minutes.
"It probably shouldnt be for the first time, right?" Lucy said quickly and quietly. "Yeah totally." They both stood up staring into eachothers eyes. "This isnt weird at all. This is just for work." Tim said. Lucy agreed. They both took a second to get ready . They turned back to eachother and slowly leaned in.
They kissed.
Tim pulled away.
"Uhm. Im sorry is that it?" Lucy said giggling.
"Okay if your gonna critize m-"
Lucy put her hands on Tims neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He slowly put one hand on her waist, the other one on her neck. They pulled away for air . They were so close.
His touch.. Lucy felt warm and safe in his hands . There was something about it, but the thought left her head once Tamara walked in. Tamara was facing the door, so she didnt see Tim and Lucy. Tim pulled away and Lucy took a few steps back. "Hey guys, sorry Im late Im just picking up some things for a sleepover." "Thats fine" Lucy replied quickly . Tamara looked up. "Is everything okayy?" " Yep." Said both Tim and Lucy in unison.

"Ok well got to go! Bye guys." Tamara said turning around with her bag and leaving out the door. Lucy turned to Tim, who was already staring at her, with a look she hasnt seen before.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was short or had a few minor mistakes !! Im super tired and its 1 AM. 🙁 Thank you for reading and part 3 will most likely come tomorrow! The chapter name will be Undercover! 🫶🏻🌟💜🤍