Past Revenge

“Everyone,listen up, we have a new member” team leader said.Everyone looked over to see the new member. “So, this is tehan, he'll be joining our company starting today” everyone saying “hello, welcome” “thank you everyone,take care of me” tehan said. “Okay now tehan you'll be sitting beside yojin, he joined our company 2 years ago and he's one of the best around here, he'll guide you so feel free to ask him anything”. “Okay,thank you” tehan said and walks towards his seat. While sitting tahan greets yojin “hello, I'll be in your care for a while”tehan said while trying to start a friendly conversation with yojin . Yojin just stared at tahan and said “hmm, alright”. Tahan was a little awkward and mad 💢.

Tehan's POV:
Ughh... Whyyyy did i have to sit next to this statue ???? He didn't even greet me properly!!! What am I gonna do for the next few days or even months... I just want to get it over with!
End of tehan's POV

Yojin's POV:
Hmm... New member huh? Well idc..
* While rolling his eyes*
( Team leader says new member will sit beside yojin)
Huh!??? Why? I have to babysit a kid... Wait...... What's his name? Tehan right? He seems familiar.. wait! Hah! Today is my lucky day!!
End of yojin's POV