you hurt me every time you speak don't you get it?

JENNIE'S POV

It's been 2 months since the filming for the movie started, it's been quiet for most of the shoot but there's always differences in our opinion.

I distanced myself from Jisoo when she said those things to me, I don't want to be involved with anything she is or has to do.

She tried to talk to me but I ignored her, it still hurts but I am trying to do better.

I can't go through all of that pain again; Jisoo is not good for me I have to leave her behind.

I was going on a date with a guy as people don't really know who I sleep with, the just know I sleep around with men.

fucking bitches who hide behind a computer screen

Who's going to tell them I am a lesbian and doesn't want anything to do with the man kind.

Not me for now, as we have to keep the straight girl image near the movie release.

It was a pr stunt pulled by my team as they wanted me being a lesbian as a news to draw attention when the movie trailer will be announced.

I don't mind with any of this stuff as it was just a pr stunt and I don't really have someone in my life right now to explain to.

I could use a good friend in the industry though--

"Jennie you're supposed to be looking at Jisoo not the wall" the director interrupted my thoughts.

"Yea, I was just thinking something" I shook my head and looked as Jisoo as she was looking me with a worried expression.

"let's do that scene again" the director said.

In between the shot I excused myself as I was supposed to share a sensual kiss with Jisoo and I couldn't.

How can I?

I still feel the butterflies

I still feel the love

I can never let go

Jisoo followed me to my dressing room as she said "are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" I asked yelling at her.

"shhhh calm down, okay?" she said engulfing me into a hug as her arms  wrapped around my torso and her vanilla flavored perfume calming me down.

It's so easy for her to calm me down, it's like she knows all the right buttons but still presses the wrong one when needed.

Not now though, she always made me feel safe but never enough for me to believe she'll stay.

"Leave me alone" I said pushing her away from me

"I am always here for you to talk to-"

"Blah blah blah, just leave" I said interrupting her as she was just going to hurt me again with those fake ass words.

"I am here, always" she inhaled a deep breath and looked me in my eye and said "I just need one chance to explain, please?" she said, moving towards me again.

"I don't want to listen to anything you say, you hurt me every time you speak don't you get it?" I said with tears welled up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone but I won't stop explaining myself to you, you deserve it and I want it--I am not losing you again" she left the room as she said that as I dropped on the couch crying my eyes out.

What is she going to say?

Shes sorry?

She shouldn't have left?