𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜: 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

It's been 15 months since you came to the world of Demon Slayer and became Mitsuri's Tsuguko.

"Good job L/n-san, but you have to be faster than that!" Mitsuri stated. You nodded, before dodging an attack. You and Mitsuri were training, testing your knowledge and training.

Final selection would be in 9 months. And you couldn't even land an attack on mitsuri. She was too flexible and fast.

"Don't lose hope L/n-san!" Mitsuri encouraged, as you used your whip, striking it at her. But unfortunately for you, she dodged, before using her own attack.

"Love breathing, Fifth form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw" She spoke. You panic before taking a breath in. You then focused yourself into the fight, completely ignoring everything outside of it.

Bringing your whip up you took a breath in before closing your eyes.

'̶S̶t̶a̶r̶ B̶r̶e̶a̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ F̶i̶f̶t̶h̶ f̶o̶r̶m̶:̶ S̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶s̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ N̶i̶g̶h̶t̶'̶ you thought. As Mitsuri's attack went your way, you immediately reacted moving quickly, making it look as if there were more of you.

Mitsuri's eyes widened. You then appeared in front of her, before using the whip and wrapping it around Mitsuri, capturing her.

Once you released Mitsuri, she dropped her sword running up to you and embraced you into a hug.

"WAAAA, L/N-SAN THAT WAS SO COOL!!!" Sheembraced and with that all you needed to do now was learn love breathing.
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
'What was that...' you thought. 'Star breathing? Is that even a breathing style??' You thought.

"L/n-san?" You look up to see Mitsuri looking at you with a worried expression. "Are you alright? You haven't touched your food..." she informed, worriedly. You smiled warmly, before nodding your head.

"I'm quite alright, it's just-..." You paused. 'Do I tell her?...' You questioned yourself. "I just... have been feeling a bit.... I don't know, lost?" You replied, sounding more of a question than needed. She nodded, understandingly.

"I understand. Would you like a break for the rest of the day?" She asked with a warm smile, you nodded.

"I would love that," you replied, before eating the food set in front of you.
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
After eating, you walked out to the garden standing on the gravel, and stared at the dimly lit sky.

'I wonder if I can figure out this breathing...... star breathing sounds so familiar...' you thought, eyeing the stars. "Maybe I should do some research," you muttered to yourself. Turning to the estate you then walked back inside searching for Mitsuri.

As you found her, you noticed her talking with someone. Your eyes widened as you noticed the person was Obanai Iguro.

"M-master?" You managed to squeak out, a bit nervous, since Obanai was a very rude and blunt person.

"Ah! L/n-san~! Need anything?" Mitsuri asked, innocently tilting her head.

"Well, I was wondering if there was a place where you kept books of sorts..." you replied. Mitsuri chuckled at your nervousness.

"Yes I do! Follow me, " She exclaimed, motioning for you to follow. You nodded quickly following after her. Obanai then slowly followed after the both of you making you even more nervous at his stare, sinking into your back.

"This is a small library! You can use it whenever you'd like!!" Mitsuri stated. You smiled before bowing your head.

"Thank you, Master!" You thanked, before walking into the room, but before closing the door you turned towards the two. "Also, is that your partner?" You asked, trying to tease the two. Mitsuri flushed red as Obanai looked away.