𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒: 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑆𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

It was the day of Final Selection. You felt ready but scared and worried at the same time.

"Y/n-chan! I bought you this yukata to wear for the Final Selection!" Mitsuri shouted in happiness as she showed you a beautiful white and blue Yukata.

"Mitsuri-chan, it's so beautiful! Thank you, I'll try it on now!!" You said taking the yukata from her and running off the change into it.

Once you put it on, you then walk back towards Mitsuri. She was sitting down humming a melody, until she saw you. When her light green eyes landed on you, she jumped up squeezing you in a tight hug.

"KYAAA, Y/N-CHAN YOU LOOK SO CUTE~!" She squealed, spinning you around in her arms.

"M-mitsuri-chan! Can't- breathe!" You stuttered, out of breath. Mitsuri immediately let you go, before apologizing.

"WAHHH, SORRY Y/N-CHAN!" Mitsuri apologized, bowing multiple times.

"It's alright! Calm down, Mitsuri-chan!!" You assured, waving your hands around. She looked at you with teary eyes.

"Okay!" But please be safe, Y/n-chan" Mitsuri pleaded. You smiled warmly, before hugging her gently.

"Don't worry, you trained me. I'll come back, I promise" you vowed, as she hugged you back, her tears streaming down her face. You gave her one last tight squeeze before releasing her.

You then walked towards the entrance, before turning to look at Mitsuri. You waved at her with a smile. She waved back with small tears.

'I'll come back...' you thought. You then took your leave, making your way to where Final Selection was held.
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
'OMG!! LOOK AT THE FLOWERS!!!!' You thought, running towards a spot filled with Wisteria trees. You admired the flowers for a bit before continuing your way into Final Selection.

As you passed the Wisteria trees, you saw about 20 people, but only four stood out from the rest. Shinazugawa genya, Tsuyuri Kanao, Agatsuma Zenitsu, and Kamado Tanjiro.

Of course you were going to try and not be distracted, but you could help but stare at Tanjiro. He was even more handsome in person, in your opinion.

He then takes notice of you, he turns to you and smiles. You smile, with a slight blush, before waving. He waves back before Kiriya and Kanata appear.

"Everyone, we thank you for coming here this lovely night. To the Demon Slayer Corps, Final Selection" the two spoke in unison, capturing the attention of everyone.

"There are demons trapped here on this very mountain, Mount Fujikasane. Captured by the very swordsman of the Demon Slayer Corps, who are unable to leave" Kanata spoke.

"That is because of the wisteria, which demons dislike so much," Kiriya informed. "They bloom out of year, from the bottom to halfway up the mountain" he finished.

"However, there is no wisteria from this point on, so demons lurk beyond" Kanata confirmed.

"You'll need to survive here for seven days to pass Final Selection," Kiriya stated.

"And now, be on your way" the two spoke in unison, bowing slightly. You had a look of determination, before making your way onto the point of the mountain where demons lurk.
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
You sat, crouched in a tree searching for any sight a demon might be. You then heard a rustle behind you, jumping away, you unsheathe your sword, pointing it towards the bush.

"A girl~? I haven't had one in so long, I wonder how you taste~" a demon spoke, walking out of the bush. You cringed at their words.

"Do you know how kinky that sounds??" You ask, the demon looks at you surprised for a second before growling, Baring its claws and charging after you. You sigh, readying your blade.