chapter 2

Chapter 2
------------------

Flashback continue...

Vansh woke up to an empty bed and a faint but pleasant scent of Riddhima in his bedroom. He stretched his arms and legs, and his mind immediately wandered back to the events of the previous night. He and Riddhima had hit it off at the club, and after a few drinks, they had ended up back at his house. He couldn’t remember ever having such a spark with someone before, and he was grateful that Riddhima felt the same way.

As he sat up, his attention was drawn to the bathroom door. He could hear the sounds of the shower running, and he knew that Riddhima was inside. In any other circumstance, he would have tried not to bother her, but last night was different. They had both been clear about what they wanted – a night of mind-blowing sex with no strings attached. He hoped that she didn’t regret it this morning, but he was also sure that he wasn’t ready for anything serious.

Minutes later, Riddhima stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a fluffy towel, and spotted Vansh sitting up on the bed. A hint of a smile crossed her face as she approached him. She sat down next to him, still wrapped in a towel, and looked at him intently, “Good morning handsome,” she said, teasingly.

Vansh grinned back at her, “Good morning,” he replied, feeling a sense of comfort in the casual and relaxed atmosphere between them.

“How’d you sleep?” She asked, moving in closer to him.

“I slept well,” he said, wrapping his arm around her. “How about you?”

“I slept great,” Riddhima replied, snuggling closer to Vansh, soaking in the warmth of his embrace.

They sat there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of their encounter. It had been fun, wild, and liberating, but . They both knew that they were adults, and they both liked the sense of freedom that came with being single and unattached.

Riddhima looked at the time, she realized that she was running late, and her professor was waiting for her. She quickly gathered her things, taking notes and papers, taking one last look at Vansh,
“I have a meeting with my professor, I’m already late, thank for your beautiful night,i really enjoyed” saying that she kiss on his lips and move out from his flat

Vansh ran after her. She looked back, surprised to see him following her, and then stopping at the top of the stairs. She turned around to face him, wondering what he wanted to say.

“Riddhima, I know what happened last night would be a one-time thing, but I can’t help but feel a connection between us. I’d like to continue seeing you if that’s something you’re okay with,” he said earnestly.

Riddhima was taken aback for a moment. She had enjoyed spending time with Vansh,

“Vansh, if I didn’t know any better, I would say that you’re trying to sweep me off my feet,” she said, playfully raising an eyebrow.

Vansh smiled back, his eyes lighting up with hope. “Is it working?”

Riddhima grinned. “Maybe. But let’s take it slow, okay? I don’t want to rush anything.”

Vansh nodded, looking relieved but happy. “I understand. But just so you know, I’m not giving up on you yet.”

The two of them shared a brief moment of laughter, and then Riddhima turned to leave. As she descended the stairs, Vansh called out to her.

“Hey, Riddhima!”

She turned around, curious. “Yeah?”

Vansh took a deep breath. “What if we make a deal? We can go on one date, just to see if there’s anything there. And if it doesn’t work out, we can go back to being friends, no harm done.”

Riddhima hesitated, uncertain. She knew that dating Vansh would be a risk, but the idea of spending more time with him was tempting.she had a boyfriend in first year of college,but broke up badly as they were not sure what they wanted, here.

“I don’t know, Vansh. What if it gets complicated?”

Vansh shrugged. “Well, life is full of complications, isn’t it? But I promise you this: no matter what happens, I will always have your best interests at heart.”

Riddhima felt her heart flutter as she heard his words. Maybe, just maybe, taking a chance on Vansh wasn’t such a bad idea after all.

“Okay,” she said, smiling. “One date. But you better make it a good one.”

Vansh grinned back, his arms wide open. “You got it! I promise you won’t be disappointed.”

With that, Riddhima and Vansh parted ways, each feeling excited and nervous about what the future held for them.

Flashback ends

Riddhima sat in front of her mirror, staring blankly at her reflection. In a few weeks, she was going to be engaged to Rahul, Everyone in the family was excited about it. Her parents were discussing the arrangements, while her cousins and sisters were talking about what they were going to wear. But Riddhima couldn’t feel the same excitement. Her heart was heavy, and her mind was filled with thoughts of Vansh.

It had been so long since she had last seen him or spoken to him. Yet, she couldn’t forget him. She couldn’t forget the life they had built together, the love they had shared. Riddhima was torn between her love for Vansh and  her family. She knew that she couldn’t go back to Vansh, but the thought of getting engaged to Rahul made her feel guilty.

Riddhima got up from her vanity and walked towards her balcony. She looked at the stars, hoping for some guidance, some sign of what to do next. The night air was cool, and it calmed her nerves. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Suddenly, memories of Vansh flooded her mind. His voice, his touch, his smile. She missed him so much that it hurt. Riddhima knew that getting engaged to Rahul meant that she was letting go of Vansh forever. It was a tough decision, but she had to make it to move on.

Riddhima wiped away her tears and made up her mind. She would go ahead with the engagement and start a new chapter in her life. She knew that it wouldn’t be easy, but she had to try.

As she went back to her room, she closed the door behind her and took one last look at the stars. Riddhima knew that life was not perfect, but she was determined to make the best of it. She would move on, but she would always cherish the memories of Vansh. Forever.

Teri meri aankhon ne
Milke jo khwaab bune
Woh bade pyare thhe
Tere mere paaon chale
Milke ke do pairon tale
Taare hi taare thhe

Saari baatein mujhe yaad hain
Woh chand raatein mujhe yaad hain

And here Vansh,

Vansh had regretting the way he treated Riddhima. He had always been in love with her from the moment they first met, and he knew that he had messed up.

They had a grand wedding, but after that, reality hit hard. Bills started piling up, and Vansh struggled to make ends meet. He had always dreamt of becoming a writer and director, but Riddhima’s parents didn’t approve of his choices.

But Riddhima believed in him. She supported him, and they worked hard together to make their dreams a reality. Vansh landed a job in the film industry, and he poured his heart and soul into his work.

But he became too consumed by his work, and he took Riddhima for granted. He forgot to appreciate her and all that she did for him. He neglected their relationship, and it suffered.

Riddhima tried to save their marriage, but Vansh was too busy chasing success. And when he finally realized his mistake, it was too late. Riddhima had moved on and was now getting married to Rahul.

Vansh was heartbroken. He knew that Riddhima was not very happy in her marriage, but he had no right to interfere. He had lost the love of his life, and it was all his fault.

Vansh knew that he had to move on, but he couldn’t help but think of what could have been. He regretted taking Riddhima for granted, and he knew that he had lost the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Mujhe bhi tere haathon ki narmiyan yaad hain
Woh maasoom pyari si besharmiyan yaad hain
Yaad hai sab mujhe yaad hai
Saari baatein mujhe yaad hain
Yaad hai sab mujhe yaad hai
SAari baatein mujhe yaad hain

Vansh and riddhima remember their moments of being together and shed tears.