Chapter Two

Sorry for the late upload guys, due to my tight schedule and school and everything. I hope you're having a good time reading it, thanks.

Author's POV

The loud voices and video games sound effects blended into one loud sound brewing in Cheongsam Cafe.
Ling Xiaobao was in the middle of a game when someone flopped down beside him, distracting for a moment and making him lose concentration.

"Ah damn!" Ling Xiaobao exclaimed and banged his head on the table and saw Tiang Fei staring at him skeptically.
"Hehe" Ling Xiaobao scratched the back of the neck. "Tiang Tiang! What are you doing here?"
Tiang Fei rolled her eyes and turned on the computer in front of her.

"I'm here for games, duh"
Ling Xiaobao peered over his shoulder and saw her logging into 'Nine Godly Realms'.
"What? Tiang Tiang? You told me you logging out forever!" He pouted.
He had lost a gaming bet and to make him feel better, Tiang Fei had promised to log out of the game forever.

"Promises are meant to be broken bro, besides I feel like playing it" Tiang Fei shrugged.

As soon as she logged in, a message popped in:

"Hi Fallen Angel, let's battle".

Her eyebrows went up.
Someone was asking for a fight?
She responded:

"I don't feel like fighting right now".

Another message:

"Let's make a bet".

Tiang Fei rolled her eyes.

"I'm not in your physical location idiot".

*Ding*

"Your info says you live in Zi Zhao, I live here too, I'm at Cheongsam Cafe".

Her ears perked up.

"I'm at Cheongsam Cafe too".

Her eyes glanced around her surroundings, looking for anyone who might be the player.

"What aisle are you?". The unknown player asked.

She looked at the aisle board.

"Aisle 3".

"Nice to see you Fallen Angel" A voice said behind her as she turned around to see a young man about her age with dyed red hair and twinkling eyes.
He looked rich.
"I'm Xiao Jin!" He beamed and Tiang Fei was almost blinded by his enthusiasm.
"Tiang Fei" She responded.

Xiao Jin was beyond stunned by her appearance, he had expected a nerdy teenager with geek glasses and baggy clothes, not a beautiful lady from a wealthy family.

"Tiang Tiang? Ling Xiaobao asked eying Xiao Jin curiously.
"I just told you, I'm Xiao Jin" Xiao Jin puffed up his cheeks.
"Leave him Xiaobao" Tiang Fei turned towards the giddy Xiao Jin and perked up an eyebrow. "You want to fight me".
Xiao Jin nodded rapidly that she thought his head would fall off.
"Of course, I've heard about you and I was bummed that you were offline for a while, now I can fight you to prove I'm the best player" Xiao Jin responded.

"You're the best player? Pffft Tiang Tiang will wipe the floor with you" Ling Xiaobao said proudly, he didn't like the look of him.

Tiang Fei's POV

Xiao Jin beamed at me and I rolled my eyes. What an overachiever.
His type were the most easiest to defeat.
"Let's fight!" Xiao Jin pumped.
I stared at him with a bored expression on my face.
"I don't feel like playing" I drawled lazily and his eye twitched.
I didn't know whether to laugh or comfort him, he was just too comical.