Doll 1 : TWO

"What the fuck, we didn't know you like office sex, Jumps," Arm asks Off who almost wants to jump off the building in the way he lends facing the glass window of his office.

"Is that the reason you want to go to work so early? " Tay teased Off, making of face his face still shocked at what happened.

"Can you two stop, I already told you I don't know that kid, he just suddenly barged into my office and kissed me" Off explains himself making Tay and Arm look at each other. They both chuckle as they witness their so serious and collected friend Off Jumpol panicking."Who even let that kid enter our building?" Off stated as he brushed his hair backward

"Can you relax, it's not like you didn't enjoy your making out session with him," Arm said making Off look at him.

"Of course, I don't."

"That's not what we saw earlier Peng, you almost striping the kid"

"What are you saying? I didn't do that," Off said and clicked his tongue.

"Can I show you a prof? " Tay says swinging his phone teasingly and making Off glare at his friend. And Tay laughs enjoying every emotion Off shows to them.

But the teasing of the two cut when they heard a loud sound of the door, three of them look at the direction where the sound come from.

Ans they sa what person who they talking about come out at the batroom.

They watch how the boy walks and sits on the sofa in front of Arm and Tay, grabs his bag, and gets a lollipop from his bag not missing the three older ones watching him.

"I guess he's the one" Arm Whisper as he shoulder Tay.

"So it's real," Tay said without taking his eye off the younger. Made Off look at his friends, avoiding the stare giving him after the younger gives him a sweet smile and a wink -as the younger plays his lollipop while making eye contact with Off-

"What are you talking about?" Off asks the two making Arm and Tay look at him with an apology.

"I promise we don't know it's real. We thought it was just an AI type of thing" Tay said making Off glare at him.

"Can you explain it properly? " Off said almost shouting starting to get annoyed by the situation. But before Tay can explain everything. The boy suddenly enters Off's office.

"You look hot when you're angry, Papii, you shouldn't be angry with your friends," the younger said making the three people look at him. Tay and Arm look shocked but Off looks disgusted.

"I can explain everything if you want, for one kiss" the younger teased Off, but the older just rolled his eyes and shook his head making the younger chuckle.

"The hell, this boy is too straightforward," Arm said amazed at how younger behavior.

"Just kidding, but if you insist, I can still give for free," the younger said and leaned forward as he rested his chin in his palm.

"Stop being flirty, you don't even look seductive," Off said making Younger gasp before he leaned down and grabbed his chest as he was hurt by Older's words.

"Ouch, that hurt papii," He said as a smile never left his lips, making Off roll his eyes to the younger before he looked back to his two friends.

"Can you two already explain now." of said. Tay and Arm look at each other as they push each other, but they stop when they see how Off is already.