Doll 1 : ONE

In the silent hallway that leads to the office of the CEO of the company, you can hear a slam of the door and the running footsteps of the crying girl.

"Not again," Arm said, one of the founders and The CEO of the Developing Dept. He steps aside to give way to the crying former secretary of their co-founder and CEO of the 91sexycoolkids clothing Line.

"She's the 3rd secretary that Off fired this month," Tay said, that also one of the company founders and the CEO of the Marketing Dept. Shook his head as he and his friend look at each other and continue walking.

When the two men arrive at their friend's office, both of them look at their now busy friend.

"What is your reason this time Jump?" Arm ask his friend and drop himself onto the long sofa. But his friend just looks at him and goes back to checking all papers he working on.

"Peng, do you know how hard to find you a new secretary?" Tay said to his Peng while walking around. The two sigh and look at each other again and they both shake their head again the second time.

"Jump, can you rest for a while, you should rest nowadays cause we already settled all orders and deliveries this month," Arm said to his friend which makes Off stop walking and look at his two friends.

"Tsk, how I can rest? I almost did all her work 'cause she always does her job wrong," Jumpol said and was also called Off by everyone.

The cold and heartless CEO and 1 of the 3 founders of the 91sexycoolkids clothing line seat beside his friend called Tay and look at his two friends. "And why all hired secretary is almost sexy women but has a nit brain?." He said and both Arm and Tay look away avoiding the death glare of their friend. "Arm, Tay!!! " Off calls his two friends in a cold tone.

"Fine, Fine. It's Arm's fault.." Tay start looking at his Peng and pointing to Arm

"Ohooo, Why me? you're the one who asks, Alice to hire only sexy lady to be Off's secretary" Arm immediately saves himself which makes Off roll his eye.

'so childish' The only Off could think, as he expecting his best friends. He knows Tay is not the only one who did this and they even involve Alice. Alice is their only girl best friend that can stand their attitude.

"Wow, you also suggested it. You even convince Alice using her favorite band." Tay said and Off sighed hearing his two best friends. Off stand as he shook his head unbelievably and has he got his bag.  

Off leave to go home not mind his two friends that currently blaming each other right now. Because this time, the only thing he wants is to lie on his bed and hug his pillow.

"Where are you going?" Tay asks watching his Peng.

"It's already past working hour, I'm going home" Off simply says and leaves his office

"Peng/Jump" Tay and Arm call him. 

And before he leaves the company, Off stop in the HR dept. to talk to Alice about his new secretary.

"Lice" Off call Alice that currently on her phone

"Ow, Off?"

"Can you hire a new secretary for me this week? I need it for my business trip next week" Off say on plain tone. "and please, hired the professional one. Not the flirty one." Off continue and Alice chuckles at her friend's statement.

"Don't worry, I'm working on it," Alice said and pat the shoulder of her friend. Off nod at her and leave the HR dept. When he arrived at the parking lot he already saw his best friend waiting on him. He unlocks his car and his two best friends immediately get into his car.