Introduction

Hey guys! This is my new book called "I'll look after you." Since I've been browsing through some MDLB books, I decided to make yet another one which also includes one of my favorite celebrities, Grayson Dolan.

In this book, you'll have the experience to see how Yn meets Grayson at his lowest point. He is not an influencer nor social media star, he's nobody at the moment until he becomes your little boy, and how you become his caregiver.

Since this is an MDLB/age regression book, it is in no way sexual or any form of inappropriate content. Yn will be in her early to mid twenties and Grayson would just approach and look to be 19-21 years old (since you don't know his age).

Age regression is a coping mechanism for adults or teen adolescents who've had traumatic, ptsd, mental health, etc in their past. I am personally not a regressor, but I enjoy reading stories about mdlb relationships. If I incorrectly say or describe something that happens irl with Age regression, please let me know.

There will be warnings in it as well, so I am telling you all this beforehand if it is too personal. I completely understand that it is heard to read if the topic or situation can be a in real life moment with abuse, addictions, etc.

Warnings:
Men being abused
Crying - lots of it
Tantrums
Bruises
Hiding in small areas
Scared of needles
Therapy
Mentions of SA
...so on and so forth.

Now let me introduce you to the one and only, Grayson Bailey Dolan!

                                                ⬆️ This is how he will look like throughout the book! ⬆️

A description of Grayson:

Age: 19-21, headspace (6months- 3 years old)

Nicknames: Gray, G, honey, love, sweetheart, little one, baby

Living situation: at the moment - homeless, but that's until Yn takes him into her house as one of her own.

Description; Grayson, (unknown name so far) has been homeless for the last week and a half. His previous caregiver had kicked him out because of all of his whining, stinking up the place, crying, lack of sleep he's giving her, separation anxiety, etc because he is a little boy. From the looks, he's a built 20 year old man, but in the inside, he's just a toddler. Since he's roaming the streets, he is only in a tank top and diaper, which is now very used and dirty. He's been sleeping in the alleyways of hollywood for three straight days now until he meets Yn, the new influencer of Los Angeles. Will she become his new mommy? New caregiver perhaps? All he wants is to be loved by someone who actually cares about him. Will Yn make his dream come true?

The reason why you will be Grayson's caregiver is because he came from a troublesome past. His last caregivers didn't really care much about him, only his looks and build. They didn't bathe him frequently, feed him, nor change. Thankfully, you'll be the lifesaver he always needed and be the mom you dreamt to be.

Also, there will be breastfeeding in this book. I just read a ton of the mdlb books with it so thats why I enjoy it. Again, caregivers probably don't do this to their little but you can always read it as heated up milk in a bottle:)

I'm going to try to have the prompts be 4k-6k words long, depending on the chapter and what's going on in it. Might be slow updates since I have four other books going on but I will try my best and hopefully I can update on a daily basis.

Please do not comment or request inappropriate 🔞 or sexual content. This book will not involve any BDSM kink or sexual desire for most MDLB books. It's just not my thing to write about or display for my readers that enjoy the prompts I give them. Only thing I will include will be breastfeeding/lactation pills for it.

Like I've mentioned before in all of my books, this does involve a lot of crying and tantrums which leads the men to show and express emotion. Bottling up their feelings in this book will be no worries since they're close to you and have put in enough trust in you that you'll take care of them in the best possible way. The gifs that are in the book are based on how they're showing off the emotion. Weather it's sad, happy, fun, anything.

In the end, I hope this book will bring nothing but some cute moments with someone you have waited your whole life for. I know Yn can't wait to take care of her little boy, her first little one too. I hope you all enjoy what this book has in store for you all!

Ps, this book is not lowercase intended, it might be for some prompts, just depends on my keyboard I guess! Anyways, I like half and half for books like these and long prompts so I'm excited for what's to come!

Thank you so much for all your support and patience throughout my books, I can't wait to read and write throughout this one!!! Make sure to leave a comment, request, vote, or save to your library/list if you enjoyed it! Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️