Big Robots go boom

I look down at my phone, re reading the tweet i sent out second before.

"Okay, I promise no cursed tweets today guys!!".

I may be one of the best super hero's to ever exist but this is the ultimate challenge.

I refresh my notifications as i see my friends start to reply to what i had to say, "good luck mando" and "i doubt it".

I look up from my phone and turn around in my chair. "Damn this is really difficult".

As i am glaring outside the window thinking about all the things i could be saying about ganon right now, the phone rings.

I turn around and pick up the phone, "Hello?" I answer.
"HEY MANDO!!" A voice emits from the phone.

I pull the phone away from my ear in shock from the loud noise. "Oh uh hi Wade." I say slowly putting the phone back against my ear.

"Okay so uhm, i have some news." Wade says in an almost scared voice, "So i was messing with some of the stuff from the robotics department and made a silly little robot!".

"Okay..?"

"And i guess one of the robots decided they wanted to do their own thing!"

"Oh my god wade."

"LISTEN!! I wasn't trying to make an evil robot! He kinda just.. made himself?"

"I cant with you right now" I say as i hang up on Wade.

I stand up from my desk, take a nice stretch, then I grab my sketchbook and pencil and run out.

As soon as I step outside HQ, my jaw drops as I see multiple gigantic robots stomping around outside.

I pick up my phone and immediately dial Wade.

"Heyo" Wade answers.

"Wade. I thought you were experimenting with one silly little robot."

"Oh uh, I did! It's just that silly little robot made more robots! Who made more robots! And it kinda escalated from there."

"Okay. Whatever, where are you?? I'm not cleaning up your mess without you."

"I'll be there in a minute!! I'm just adjusting my arm so that we can beat up those robots easier !"

"Okay, i better see you soon" I say as i hang up.

I take my sketchbook out and scribble a gigantic screwdriver then POOF! The screwdriver appears next to be on the ground.

I put my sketchbook away and go to pick up the screwdriver.

*Damn it's too heavy, where the hell is Wade???* I think to myself

I struggle for a few second before i see wade pulling up on his little motorcycle.

He pulls off his helmet to reveal his broccoli hair and immediately gets off the bike.

"No worries mando, im here!!" He yells as he uses his robotic arm to pick up the screwdriver. "So what's the plan?"

"I figured you can just unscrew them right?"

Wade looks over at me with utter confusion on his face. "That's not gonna work, draw like a hand held canon or something" he says, dropping the screwdriver and running towards the robots.

I side eye him for a second then draw the hand held canon to go join Wade to take down these robots.

After about half an hour, all of the robots were down and Wade and I were sitting down resting.

"Well damn, i'm exhausted." I say to wade closing my eyes and catching my breath.

"Yea, so how are we gonna clean all this up?"

I sit up and look around at all of the scattered robot parts that go does for miles. "Well uhm, we can call Liv?"

"You know Liv will not be helping us with this!! Liv hates doing clean up duty."

"Well yea, but her power is really good with that kind of stuff!"

"Okay we can try to call Liz but we're gonna need more people, ima call Ajax, Harlo and Yoshu as well."

"Sounds good to me" He says as he gets up to call them.

I finally get up, dust myself off, and get to work.

—————————————————————

As i'm picking up pieces of metal, Ajax teleports right in front of me.

"AGH!" I scream and fall back.

"Oh shoot! Sorry Mando I didn't mean to scare you like that! I was just trying to collect all the metal you picked up" he says opening up a bag he has in his hands.

"Well, I kinda dropped all of it so." I whine looking down at all the metal. "Harloooo!"

Harlo walks over, "Yes mando?" He says with his hands on his hips.

"Can you help me pick these up please" I say with those pretty please eyes.

He roles his eyes, "sure." He bends down and taps all the pieces of metal which begins to bring them back up to where i was holding them before Ajax scared me. I grab the pieces as they come back up and throw them into Ajax's bag.

"Thanks Mando!!" Ajax says as he teleports to other people collecting their metal gatherings.

"Damn I hate clean up duty I need a break" I say drawing out a chair for me to sit down on.

"Oh come on Mando, It was your idea to have every hero who was fighting be on clean up duty!" Harlo says pushing my shoulder.

"Well yea, so we can keep our reputations up, but it's times like these where i just wish we didn't have to clean up."

"Yea i understand, but we gotta do whats right to keep the citizens of our city safe!" He says, patting my shoulder and walking away to help with clean up.

I sit there staring into space until i eventually decide to get up and pull my phone out.

^28 Twitter Notifications^

*Damn who needs my attention this bad* I think opening each notification.

As I go to read each notification, one catches my eye.

^New Ganon amibo to be released^

... 

I scream then immediately cover my mouth and look up from my phone. Everyone was staring at me and Yoshu running towards me.

"MANDO!! Are you alright?" Yoshu says as he runs towards me.

"Oh uhm i uhm" I look away and show him my phone.

"Oh." He says then begins to walk away. "She's fine everyone."

I cover my face "i'm going to excuse myself out i don't feel well." I say walking away in shame.