♡︎𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥♡︎

As they walked away, they were stopped by a strong hand wrapping around their neck and pulling them back, harshly shoving them against a wall "what the hell!?" You responded, and as you tried to fight back this figure grabbed your wrists, and brought both of them above your head, holding them in one hand with his other still wrapped around your neck. "Stop. Struggling. You'll only make it harder for yourself." He replied sternly to your actions, and you immediately stopped, not wanting to test him. "Now" the man spoke "my name is Danny, and yours is?" He questioned "uh.. y/n.." you replied hesitantly, and you suddenly became very interested in the ground. "Ah, ah, ah, darling look at me when I'm speaking to you" he spoke as he gently put his hand underneath your chin and brought your head up, forcing you to look him in the eyes.

You slightly blushed from Danny doing this, but you did as you were told "okay, what do you want, I literally just wanna go home and chill." You responded kind of harshly, which you didn't mean to do, but you didn't really care. This made danny scoff and chuckle slightly, before re-centering his focus in you, and replying with "alright. Let me walk you home." Danny seemed happy to, but you on the other hand were a little iffy on it because you had just fucking met him, but regardless, you did get a certain vibe from him. What was it though? "Uhm. Okay ig. let's go" you said, and began walking off towards your apartment building just like 5 minutes away. As you walked, you and danny talked about your own lives, having a few laughs, and before you knew it you'd fallen for this mystery man.

It was not much longer before you reached your apartment, and you were sad to see Danny leave. Quickly, you got an idea. "Actually, hey Danny?" You questioned. "Yes, y/n?" He replied. "Uh do you maybe wanna hangout with me for a bit? Maybe watch some movies or something.." your voice trailed off as you became more nervous, and then once again began staring at the floor, only to feel Danny again move a hand under your jaw to being your head up to meet his eyes, and he responded "I would love to darling." He had a smile on his face as he replied to your question. As you invited him in , you quickly closed the door behind him, cleaned your apartment a little, and got out a little snack setup for the two which included sushi, popcorn, sour patch, multiple different types of boba stocked in their mini fridge, and of course, m&ms. "Soo what do you wanna watch?" You asked Danny, knowing that he would probably pick anime. "Hmm" he thought for a moment, before his face lit up. "TPN!" He yelled out. "THE PROMISED NEVERLAND" Danny said, smiling like a kid, which you actually thought was really cute. As you began searching it up, Danny sat beside you on the couch, and before you knew it Danny's arms were around your waist while he was pulling you onto his lap, which of course made you blush. "Okay do you wanna start the movie?" You Ake Danny, and the he nodded his head excitedly as you clicked the "Begin Season one, Episode one" button, and TPN began.

𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼𐬽𐬼

A/n: damn this chapter was ass, but yeah we will probablyyy have smut in the next chapter also the sky is yelling at me rn (thundering) so I think it's telling me not to write it💀