4.

-
-
-

And like that, Jimin felt himself not being able to look away from Jungkook.

A range of feelings came over him.

On the one hand, he was upset that the boy really did prove him wrong, and on the other, he was astounded by how well-executed his dancing was.

Jungkook had a seductive stage persona, which for some strange reason made him feel queasy in the stomach. Although it wasn't butterflies, it almost felt like them.

Jimins eyes were burning into his fast paced movements, not being able to look away even if he wanted to.

Even though he hated him, he couldn't help but be impressed by the youngers skills.

Why did he have to be such a good dancer too?

Soon enough, Jungkook eventually finished his routine.

It left Jimins staring, but he quickly fixed myself, looking away and pretending he wasn't at all impressed.

The black-haired boy walked towards the edge of the stage and sat down on there, his legs hanging on the edge.

His breath was heavy, Jimin noticing how he struggled to catch his breath.

"So....how'd I do?"

As soon as Jungkook said that he swallowed, unsure of how to explain his current emotions.

"What?"

He wanted to avoid the question for as long as he could.

If he was honest, that would definitely ruin his ego.

"Helloooo? Earth to idiot?"

"Shut up..." Jimin sighed.

"What do you want me to say? That you did good? That your dancing was amazing?" He frowned, looking away to the side as he crossed his arms.

"Mmm, maybe. It would be funny, given that it's coming from my number one hater."

He gazed back to Jungkook, seeing how he was slowly but gradually catching his breath.

"All I'm gonna say is that you need to improve on your facial expressions. You looked like a dumbass."

Jimin mumbled, making it to where Jungkook could barely even make out what he was saying.

"What are you talking about? Now I know you're lying." Jungkook groaned, leaning back and plopping his tired body onto the stage.

Jimin walked towards the stage, leaning his body against the edge, next to where Jungkook was sitting.

"So is that all? No more critiques?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Hmm...nah. Just that you need to change that horrendous outfit you've got on. Why are you wearing those ugly sweats?"

Jungkook hummed in response, amused with the olders response.

"And you continue to be an ass."

"Ok? I'm content with that."

Jimin grins to himself, walking back to the seat where he was at.

"Well, I'm off. "

Jimin started grabbing his gym bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

"Alright. Guess the theater is all mine, then."

He watched as Jungkook stood up, rushing back to the center of the stage to continue.

"Whatever, I hope you break your ankles with how much you practice. You're not getting any better." he rolled his eyes, walking along the carpeted floor that leads to the entrance.